Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2006, 05:46 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of
Default Need Advice on new Chair

I need a new office chair but can't afford much. I need one that has a well padded seat and can be raised & lowered as needed and has a big seat as I am big in the butt. I have back and hip problems and what I have seen so far in chairs the seats are so hard and not much to the seats.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:53 AM
Big Buddy

hblueeyes is a jewel in the rough
Default new chair

Try Target. They have some nice ones and you can get a very nice one for a steal on clearance. 2 years ago we got a nice executive high back chair nicely padded for $21.xx.

Me
Old 02-26-2006, 08:53 PM
New Buddy

MsShowboat is a jewel in the rough

try this one @ Staples

Staples.com has this Situations High-Back Caressoft Manager's Chair for $40 with free shipping on $50.

Covered with resilient, stylish fabric. Built-in lumbar support reduces lower-back fatigue and strain.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

OFFICE DEPOT HAS A LOT OF VARIETIES TOO!!!!
Old 02-26-2006, 11:08 PM
Little Buddy

gardu001 is a jewel in the rough

Mine is not as exuberant as the one you want but you could try looking in the clearance section at IKEA. I found my for about $12.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:11 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Maybe you could get away with just putting a pillow on your current chair.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:10 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
Maybe you could get away with just putting a pillow on your current chair.
I am doing that now but the mechanizem of the chair is just plain worn out and may collapse anytime.