Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2006, 09:13 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road
Funicon Magic Mountain/Hurricane Harbor BOGO coupons (CA Park Only)

I have recieved too many BOGO (Buy One, Get One Free) coupons for Six Flags Magic Mountain in California.

They can also be used for $8 off admission to Hurricane Harbor.

They expire January 7th, 2007.

I have 8 left...if anyone is planning on going, send me your address in an e-mail @ lhladysz@gmail.com and I will mail you one.

1 per person (unless less than 8 people respond). If you can use 2, let me know in the e-mail. I'll send them all out next Monday.

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 07-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

My oldest daughter is dying for me to take here there. She LOVES big scary roller coasters. I, however, am WAY too chicken for most of them. Maybe I could get my hubby or one of my brothers to take her. That would be great if you could send me one, Lindsay!

I've heard rumors that they are going to be shutting that park down. That it's losing money every year and it would be more profitable to sell off the coasters and then sell the land to house developers. Anyone know if there's any truth to that?
Old 07-18-2006, 09:22 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road

I <3 MM! I have a season pass. I know MM is going bankrupt, not sure if that particular park is going out of business, but I know a few of them are. They just finished building Tatsu at this one...so I doubt they'd close it.

Anywhom! I'll send you one!

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW