Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey 09/12/12

OK FINALLY Not much with the holidays Hope you all are doing better than me I do have this one from Plaza research and i can tell you going in it will be about IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) see if you qualify AND i have a surprise if it won't keep ya busy ..i do not know what will so here is this an surprise will have to go on another thread i will say survey surprise ..

Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Dear marylou:

Plaza Research Chicago is currently looking for participants for a new nationwide study! As with all Plaza Research studies, participants are booked on a first come first serve basis. Not all participants who complete the pre-questionnaires will qualify for the study, nor will everyone receive a callback. Please do not call in reference to the study. If you pre-qualify, a recruiter will contact you with further questions and details.

By clicking on the link below and answering the questions, you are confirming you understand the above statements and policies. You are also agreeing to fill out the survey honestly and to the best of your knowledge.

*Referrals for these studies are welcome! Please forward this email to anyone you think may qualify.

Topic: Health

Who: Males & Females 26-65 yrs

When: The week of September 25th

Length/Pay: 1 hr, $75

Where: Online

If you are interested in these Upcoming studies please click on the link below and fill out the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JP3WBSW

Do you know anyone who is interested in joining our online database (www.iopinion.com). They will receive a few emails weekly outlining various focus group opportunities. Please send the link below to anyone
GOOD LUCK AND WATCH FOR THE NEXT ONE HERE IN A MINUTE