Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2012, 05:11 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
boooo.....my job was eliminated on Friday....it was my last day work

dang! what's next?
Old 10-14-2012, 05:12 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
Boooooooooooooo not enough rain
same here.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
boooo.....my job was eliminated on Friday....it was my last day work
I'm so sorry friend! I think that this may be a good time to explore other career opportunities. I have no doubt that you are a great nurse, but it seems that there aren't many good positions in your area. Have you thought about working as a school nurse or as a company nurse? You might even think about teaching. There are all sorts of instructors needed for many non-profits. One of the ones I worked for had an early intervention program for premies, and autism support program and parenting classes for young moms. People who are finding themselves caring for their parents and need lots of help in knowing how to provide the best care. I bet there are a ton of directions you could go in!
Old 10-16-2012, 06:39 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

Just heard today that ALL Fashion Bug stores are closing!
Old 10-17-2012, 12:58 PM

Arrested: Suspect with Al Qaeda Links Tries to Blow Up Federal Reserve

A Bangladeshi man with alleged al-Qaeda links was arrested Wednesday in New York on charges of plotting to destroy the cityís Federal Reserve building with a 1,000 pound bomb.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:49 PM

Jobless Claims Hit Four-Month High, Increase 46K to 388K

Weekly applications for U.S. unemployment benefits jumped 46,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 388,000, the highest in four months. The increase represents a rebound from the previous week's sharp drop. Both swings were largely due to technical factors.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:55 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
Arrested: Suspect with Al Qaeda Links Tries to Blow Up Federal Reserve

A Bangladeshi man with alleged al-Qaeda links was arrested Wednesday in New York on charges of plotting to destroy the cityís Federal Reserve building with a 1,000 pound bomb.
That is just plain crazy!!! I think we should all prepare for more terrorist attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
Jobless Claims Hit Four-Month High, Increase 46K to 388K

Weekly applications for U.S. unemployment benefits jumped 46,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 388,000, the highest in four months. The increase represents a rebound from the previous week's sharp drop. Both swings were largely due to technical factors.
The worst part is that those who can no longer draw unemployment benefits aren't counted. So how many more are not working that aren't being counted?
Old 10-19-2012, 11:24 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
That is just plain crazy!!! I think we should all prepare for more terrorist attacks.

The worst part is that those who can no longer draw unemployment benefits aren't counted. So how many more are not working that aren't being counted?
Good point Nan.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:33 PM

SURVEY: 40% Of Americans Have $500 Or Less In Savings...
Old 10-24-2012, 01:24 PM

Army Suicides This Year Exceed Combat Deaths in Afghanistan...