Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey 10/25/12 New

Hey,how you doing? I am ok an soon going to Cleveland clinic to get all this mess of meds i am on checked out .Received a second opinion and they don't like how i been soo pray i am on the way of feeling much better .And i have a spinal tap at 3pm so lolo,do not envy that .
ANYWAY ..you DID register for surveys with inspiredopinions ? if so try this ..i can tell you already it is about a kidney disease called...well starts with a P sorry i forget But register because remember all are going together/focuslinesurvey..etc
here it is Schlesinger Associates has a new research opportunity available!
https://survey.schlesingerassociates...5-945bdbc95a7c

Reference #: EDN12900756
Topic: Health Study
Location(s): Telephone Interview
Duration: 45 Minute interview
Incentive: $100.00
Date(s): Between 11/01/2012 and 11/09/2012

ALSO do not forget http://www.plazaresearch.com/ Seem to have alot in Fla,and other states where you show up you really make $$ but sign up cause i just did one over net for them so they do call,and send ones
A fun one where i have made money and gift cards is hotspex ever go there ..Carly is nice so here www.hotspex.com www.NPDOR.com is another
Have fun .gl and God Bless ..always check focusfwd.com everyday
Old 10-25-2012, 08:48 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I do get tired of doing surveys some times. Really don't enjoy answering a lot of questions then do many have answered same as me so I miss out. I do like getting gift cards and cash etc. So I will check these out. I think I'm already signed up with some of them. I do appreciate you posting when I know you are very busy doing surveys and that you go to the doctor and things. Pray you feel better soon.