Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default SURVEY New Nov 11

I loss My Randy of 20 yrs from a masive heart attack yesterday and i am taking alittle time this week to regroup. all i do is cry
I came here where friends are an you have a blessed day..got this today

Dear marylou:

Plaza Research Atlanta and Chicago are conducting nationwide studies coming up that you may be interested in participating in. Please read and follow the directions for the two different nationwide groups listed below as each group is being recruited by two different cities.

By clicking on the link below and answering the questions, you are confirming you understand the above statements and policies. You are also agreeing to fill out the survey honestly and to the best of your knowledge.

*Referrals for these studies are welcome! Please forward this email to anyone you think may qualify.

**We are offering $50 referral incentives for anyone who you refer that is qualified and participates in this specific research**

Study #1 is being recruited by Atlanta

Study #1Topic: Skin Cancer

Who: Men & Women, Ages 18-80

When: November 19 - December 5, various times

Length/Pay: Maximum of 1 hour / Minimum of $175

Where: Telephone Interview

If you are interested in the Skin Cancer, please click on the link below and fill out the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3XD63W7

***Please note: this link may not work with your browser. If you are experiencing issues, try copy and pasting the link into your URL, using a different browser (i.e.: Internet Explorer), restarting your computer, or using a different computer. If you are still having issues, please reply to studyinfo@plazaresearch.com with your name, age, and phone number. Responses via the link above will be given first priority. *** Do not call

Study #2 is being recruited by Chicago

Study #2Topic: Patients

Who: Males & Females 21-65 yrs

When: November 16-30

Length/Pay: 1 hr, $75-100

Where: Telephone interviews

If you are interested in these Upcoming studies please click on the link below and fill out the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HX5FHL8

***Please note: this link may not work with your browser. If you are experiencing issues, try copy and pasting the link into your URL, using a different browser (i.e.: Internet Explorer), restarting your computer, or using a different computer. If you are still having issues, please reply to: recruitingroom@plazaresearch.com with your name, age, and phone number. Responses via the link above will be given first priority. *** Do not call.

Do you know anyone who is interested in joining our online database (www.iopinion.com). They will receive a few emails weekly outlining various focus group opportunities. Please send the link below to anyone who may be interested. If the link does not work please copy and paste the link into your browser.

http://www.iopinion.com/surveyform.php

Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PlazaResearch
Removal of email address may take 7-10 Business Days

For proper removal, please indicate which city/state you live in. To be removed from our email files, click here: mailtoleaseremoveme@plazaresearch.com?Subject=Re move_Nationwide_msakosky@ymail.com
Delete ReplyReply ForwardSpamMovePrint Actions NextPrevious
Old 11-12-2012, 06:25 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

So sorry about your Randy
Do you enjoy doing on the phone surveys? I've done a few in the past not really what I enjoy. Good luck to you with your surveys.