Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
no Pumpkin Spice cream cheese in this %$&# town. I will make my own.
I bought mine at Target
Old 11-14-2012, 08:01 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
I bought mine at Target

Thanks Gayle...no WalMart or Target within 50 miles.

I did find a recipe which I will make tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:04 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Boooo to the invasion of mice we've had since the field corn crops were harvested.
I've trapped 8 so far, and the latest one got into an upper kitchen cupboard and
actually chewed into the wood of the door edge! I had to throw out a bunch of stuff
it had chewed into, including a pkg. of anti-gas capsules. The top half of the plastic
strips was chewed off, and the capsules carried away.
Just now I heard another one rustling around in the kitchen, so I reset a trap. Ugh!
Old 11-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

This happen every year Mary C? I would not like to find a mouse in my house dead or alive.

Last edited by gayle : 11-15-2012 at 04:55 AM. Reason: missing word
Old 11-15-2012, 05:13 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
I bought mine at Target
I found mine at Meijer.

Woke up with a sinus headache this morning, had to cancel my plans to do my grocery shopping today.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:35 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Quote:
This happen every year Mary C? I would not like to find a mouse in my house dead or alive.
Yes it does! We're just north of town, and nearly surrounded by fields.

I did trap one more about a half-hour later.
I think they get into the crawl space under the house and find their
way through plumbing or gas connections that weren't sealed.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
I found mine at Meijer.

Woke up with a sinus headache this morning, had to cancel my plans to do my grocery shopping today.

I used to get those on sunny days like today when the barometric pressure changed.
I think I was helped by anti-depressants, for some reason. I don't take any now, and I hardly ever get a headache any more.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:42 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Mine are mostly from the weather too, but I don't know what triggered it today, we've had "normal" weather here the past 2-3 days.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
Boooo to the invasion of mice we've had since the field corn crops were harvested.
I've trapped 8 so far, and the latest one got into an upper kitchen cupboard and
actually chewed into the wood of the door edge! I had to throw out a bunch of stuff
it had chewed into, including a pkg. of anti-gas capsules. The top half of the plastic
strips was chewed off, and the capsules carried away.

Just now I heard another one rustling around in the kitchen, so I reset a trap. Ugh!
So sorry to hear about these mice...ugh is right.

At least they won't be gassy.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

I feel for ya Mary C. I've been grateful that so far, since they done the fields we have NOT had a mouse. BUT, we did have an invasion of ladybugs! But those little mouse critters will come in anywhere they can. I found one last year coming up between the dryer vent from the crawl space to the house.