Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
Boooo to the invasion of mice we've had since the field corn crops were harvested.
I've trapped 8 so far, and the latest one got into an upper kitchen cupboard and
actually chewed into the wood of the door edge! I had to throw out a bunch of stuff
it had chewed into, including a pkg. of anti-gas capsules. The top half of the plastic
strips was chewed off, and the capsules carried away.
Just now I heard another one rustling around in the kitchen, so I reset a trap. Ugh!

Oh Mary that does stink......my kids and I are still laughing about the mice eating your anti gas tablets. My son was wondering if perhaps they got into your beans first.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:21 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

boo to harassing ex husbands........they need to get a life and leave us alone.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:12 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Boooo to the invasion of mice we've had since the field corn crops were harvested.
I've trapped 8 so far, and the latest one got into an upper kitchen cupboard and
actually chewed into the wood of the door edge! I had to throw out a bunch of stuff
it had chewed into, including a pkg. of anti-gas capsules. The top half of the plastic
Just now I heard another one rustling around in the kitchen, so I reset a trap. Ugh!
Israeli Company Training Mice To Sniff Out Bombs...
Old 11-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
DH and I came home from our honeymoon and the cane fields had been harvested and then burned while we where gone. When we opened the door, all we could smell was mouse urine. we had to start stripping the beds and washing sheets and rugs. Thank goodness we had some glue traps. DH had to get up all night long to "dispatch the catch". After 11hours of flights and layovers, it was not a nice homecoming. I stuffed every nook and crany with steel wool. That's really funny that they like the gas strips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post

Woke up with a sinus headache this morning, had to cancel my plans to do my grocery shopping today.
I've had a nose bleed twice today. Our humidity level was really low today and that does it to me everytime. Iwas thankful that I didn't have a headache with it. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
boo to harassing ex husbands........they need to get a life and leave us alone.
I haven't heard from mine in almost 2 years! I'm probably jinxing myself.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Booooooooooooo... once again no show from some day ex-daughter-in-law and her lawyer at court. This has been going on for 18 months. Always something. They are saying it might 5/6 days trial. Judge said they must to there on the 28th of this month. Another missed day of work for my son and nothing settled.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:28 PM
Admin

[quote=Nan;898734]DH and I came home from our honeymoon and the cane fields had been harvested and then burned while we where gone. When we opened the door, all we could smell was mouse urine. we had to start stripping the beds and washing sheets and rugs. Thank goodness we had some glue traps. DH had to get up all night long to "dispatch the catch". After 11hours of flights and layovers, it was not a nice homecoming. I stuffed every nook and crany with steel wool. That's really funny that they like the gas strips!

Oh Nan ...yuck. I would have went straight to a motel
Old 11-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
Booooooooooooo... once again no show from some day ex-daughter-in-law and her lawyer at court. This has been going on for 18 months. Always something. They are saying it might 5/6 days trial. Judge said they must to there on the 28th of this month. Another missed day of work for my son and nothing settled.
Gosh.....isn't there a time frame that must be followed. What exactly is she hoping to accomplish?
Old 11-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Admin

booo to not really seeing Don for 2 weeks due to him working the night shift
Old 11-17-2012, 07:04 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

what a day...everything screwed up.

Ohio State game was replaced by U of WY game on ABC..,

Did a huge Sam's Club order online and was ready to push submit
and the whole order disappeared. I composed myself and did it again.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:25 PM
Big Buddy

blondlegreen is a jewel in the rough

modemouth, that happen to me twice on same day from sams club online. i order the first time then about click on it disappered then i had to do it again second time, it was gone again, i got up and left and went outside for few mins for fresh air then came back try again, , finally order go through. total of almost 2 and half hours of trying to order ands click 1,2, then last time.i can understand how you feel. the interesting thing is that it is only time i order online from sam clubs since then. it was too much aggravation for me.