Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

booo to Sams club online and losing orders in their shopping carts......that would frustrate the heck out of me

Last edited by Christine : 11-19-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:28 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Hum... I shop there often.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Finding out that The Secret Life of the American Teenager has been cancelled; I will miss that show. From what I understand, tonight's holiday episode will be the last one.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:10 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

[quote=Modemouth;899095]Hum... I shop there often. [/quot

I was referring to your post on losing what is in your shopping bag and having to go back. That frustrates me.....
Old 11-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Admin

booo to cold weather and frost
Old 11-19-2012, 06:18 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Obama in Burma: 'I Wish I Could ... Impose My Will on Congress'
Old 11-19-2012, 06:29 PM

'Homeland Security' promotes welfare to new immigrants in 'welcome' materials...
Old 11-20-2012, 05:32 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Used to, you had to have a sponsor to immigrate...a family member or friend that would vouch for you before you entered the country. Either that or you had to be enrolled in school or had a job waiting for you. Now you can come here, legally or illegally and get a big share of the pie. It seems like a slap in the face to those who come here and do things correctly. Try immigating to another country and see wha,t kind of hoops you must jump through!

Last edited by Nan : 11-20-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Boo to sinus headaches that turn into migraines! Bummed because I was looking forward to watching some favorite TV shows tonight, now I'll have to set the VCR. Two are on at the same time so I'll have to watch on of them online later. Getting ready to take my migraine meds and they usually make me quite sleepy.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
Boo to sinus headaches that turn into migraines! Bummed because I was looking forward to watching some favorite TV shows tonight, now I'll have to set the VCR. Two are on at the same time so I'll have to watch on of them online later. Getting ready to take my migraine meds and they usually make me quite sleepy.
Have you tried a Neti Pot? I never thought I could use one until My cousin told me how it had almost completely eliminated her migraines. I gave it a try and I can't tell you how much better life is! I used to have so many sinus headaches that turned into migraines. I bet I have only had 2 or 3 migraines in the last 6 months. The relief is almost instant. The saline solution draws the excess moisture from your sinuses, which is what causes the pressure. I haven't refilled my migraine meds in over a year.