Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 08:06 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
DD LOVES hers! She has been experimenting with different flavors. She got lychee flavoring from the Asian food market. It's not bad.

Wow, that's sounds great. Where do you get it?

We have really become attached to Garlic Gold Garlic Nuggets. They remind me of the texture of French Fried Onions. It;s like a little burst of garlic that is a bit crunch and then just melts. Not too strong, just the right amount of flavor.

I got the tomato powder in a sample package of dehydrated foods. Can get it at amazon.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:20 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

we have been sampling dehydrated foods and I got some that are delish
from northbaytrading.com. The rehydrated asparagus tasted like the just cut stalks. I love the pineapple as is. Yummy stuff!
Old 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
we have been sampling dehydrated foods and I got some that are delish
from northbaytrading.com. The rehydrated asparagus tasted like the just cut stalks. I love the pineapple as is. Yummy stuff!
I'll have to check out that site. We are always looking for hurricane supplies.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:05 AM

Trying to shake it up around here a little and trying new things.

I love the Healthy Choice Granny Smith applesauce. It has ZING!
Old 02-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I tried a skinny girl margarita......very good
Old 02-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Speaking of spirits, Christine, a friend introduced a new shot at our Christmas party. We had Lemon Drop shooter, but instead of regular vodka, we used Shmirnoff's new Kissed Caramel vodka. You macerate lemon wedges in sugar (a good amount) for a few hours all the while chilling the vodka in the freezer. When it's cocktail time, shoot the vodka and bite the lemon! They taste like a burnt sugar, lemon icing.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Speaking of spirits, Christine, a friend introduced a new shot at our Christmas party. We had Lemon Drop shooter, but instead of regular vodka, we used Shmirnoff's new Kissed Caramel vodka. You macerate lemon wedges in sugar (a good amount) for a few hours all the while chilling the vodka in the freezer. When it's cocktail time, shoot the vodka and bite the lemon! They taste like a burnt sugar, lemon icing.
hot dam! That sounds wonderful. Must try.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:11 PM

baked brie with black truffles...first time we ever had truffles. Tasted "earthy" to me, kinda like dirt. .
Old 03-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Yesterday I made a loaf of bread with the Fleischmann's Simply Homemade No Knead Bread Mix; Country White. Very easy to mix up; first you combine the yeast and sugar packets with warm water, let it set 3 minutes, then add the bread mix and stir.

After shaping the loaf on a cookie sheet, you let rise in a warm place for 25 minutes, and bake.

It actually tasted pretty good! Nice texture too; not too hard and not too soft.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
Yesterday I made a loaf of bread with the Fleischmann's Simply Homemade No Knead Bread Mix; Country White. Very easy to mix up; first you combine the yeast and sugar packets with warm water, let it set 3 minutes, then add the bread mix and stir.

After shaping the loaf on a cookie sheet, you let rise in a warm place for 25 minutes, and bake.

It actually tasted pretty good! Nice texture too; not too hard and not too soft.
Thanks I was wondering about this product