Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2013, 01:02 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Mary C. ((((hugs))))
Old 02-17-2013, 01:37 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Barack Obama Openly Hints At Desire To Kill Citizens With Drones Inside America…

In a very oddly worded public response to a question posed to him during an online interview, Barack Obama dances around the topic of using military drones to kill Americans inside of the United State...
Old 02-17-2013, 01:41 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Obama Golfs With Tiger, No Press Allowed

Enjoying his long Presidents Day vacation without the ball and chain, President Obama spent Sunday at The Floridian golf course in Palm Beach, Florida. There, Golf Digest got the scoop that one of his playing partners would be Tiger Woods. This makes Obama’s 114th round of golf as president, and his third this year. The White House has not granted the press pool access to the club, so there should be no pictures of the round itself.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:54 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
it is in the shop now but I don't think it was very cheap; $200. Maybe we took it to the wrong place but already done so I won't complain MUCH.............
With labor, that's not bad, depending on the brand and age of you computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post

Booo, I got a really bad toothache Thursday night/Fri. morning. I did call a dentist who prescribed antibiotics and pain pills and I have a 3:15 p.m. appt tomorrow. I haven't been to one since about 1998 or so. We don't have any dental coverage, so I keep putting it off.

Besides that, the black stray cat that we took in looks like he was in a fight Wed. or Thu. and has a bare patch above his left eye that he will let me put some Neosporin on, but the other one is under his tail above his "privates" and he won't let me get near that one! I'll try calling the vet in the morning to see if I can drop him there while I go to the dentist.

The week before this, my eyeglass' frame temple came loose and is now super-glued on until I can get an exam and new frames.

Everything at once, sheesh!
I understand, Mary. That sucks that everything hit yall at once. When DH had to have surgery, we had to pay our $500 deductible before they would do CT scan and then we had to pay all of our out of pocket expense ($1100) before our insurance would pick up. All of this was for an emergency surgery. After prescriptions and co-pays, we had to pay almost $2000 in two days. The admissions clerk at the hospital said that most insurance companies have gone to this since the new healthcare bill. I don't know what we would have done if we couldn't have paid it.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Booo to the Obamas and their frivilous spending
Old 02-17-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post

I understand, Mary. That sucks that everything hit yall at once. When DH had to have surgery, we had to pay our $500 deductible before they would do CT scan and then we had to pay all of our out of pocket expense ($1100) before our insurance would pick up. All of this was for an emergency surgery. After prescriptions and co-pays, we had to pay almost $2000 in two days. The admissions clerk at the hospital said that most insurance companies have gone to this since the new healthcare bill. I don't know what we would have done if we couldn't have paid it.

Wow Nan I did not know that. We have increased our savings for emergencies. So far I think our insurance is still the same.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post

Funny how some people can use the ER for colds and drug seeking and don't have to pay a penny before tests are done because the taxpayers pay for them. The current President just wants to eat what little the middle class has worked so hard for and saved. So depressing. Just wondering why I get up to work every day to support those who don't? Anyone else feel this way?

The more I work in healthcare the less I like what I see.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:17 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Funny how some people can use the ER for colds and drug seeking and don't have to pay a penny before tests are done because the taxpayers pay for them. The current President just wants to eat what little the middle class has worked so hard for and saved. So depressing. Just wondering why I get up to work every day to support those who don't? Anyone else feel this way?

I feel this way Christine....................
Old 02-18-2013, 03:45 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Booo to my nerves getting to me today and making me overly anxious. I had to change my Dentist's appt. to tomorrow. I know he won't be doing anything other than an exam and xrays, but my subconcious mind doesn't seem to realize I'm old enough to know better, lol
Old 02-18-2013, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post

If I hear "fair share" again...
The admin's goal is to eliminate middle class.