it worked for me.... not sure if this is only valid in Florida though but it's worth a try.......
Although approximately 75 percent of the Earthís surface is covered with water, about 97 percent of that water is salty. Of the remaining 3 percent, only 1 percent is available. It is essential that each of us do our part to conserve and protect our water resources. Water Conservation is a key link between balancing current and future water needs. Remember, Every Drop Counts!
Taking the pledge is simple:
Discuss with your family the actions you are willing to take.
Check the boxes next to the actions you choose.
Submit the form with your completed information.
Print and hang the pledge where you and your family will see it every day.