Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2013, 11:17 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

turkey sausage and a banana
Old 06-15-2013, 08:53 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Coffee...............
Old 06-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

turkey sausage and a banana
Old 06-16-2013, 07:39 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

English muffin and some strawberry laughing cow wedges..........those things are the diggety.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:36 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman View Post
English muffin and some strawberry laughing cow wedges..........those things are the diggety.

What are laughing cow wedges Dartman? I've never heard of them.

I just had black coffee again for breakfast.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:14 AM
Big Buddy

I really like those Laughing Cow wedges too; Dru, they are single serving sized portions of spreadable cheese, they come with about 6-8 wedges per package, and the package is round. They are in the deli section of most grocery stores.

I had scrambled eggs.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:19 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I haven't seen the Laughing cow in strawberry
Old 06-17-2013, 08:42 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
I haven't seen the Laughing cow in strawberry
They are delicous.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:21 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I'll be looking for it......................
Old 06-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
I really like those Laughing Cow wedges too; Dru, they are single serving sized portions of spreadable cheese, they come with about 6-8 wedges per package, and the package is round. They are in the deli section of most grocery stores.

I had scrambled eggs.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to check out our stores here and see if they have them. I like strawberry too.

I had black coffee for breakfast.