Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2013, 08:41 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
Can you get it treated? Docs are working wonders nowadays.
Nope...no surgery for it.......Mayo Clinics 90 minutes from me......
Old 06-17-2013, 01:05 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

so sorry...DH's doc is losing his sight and he has gotten lots of relief with shots in the eyeball. Sounds worse than it is I heard.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:06 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Michelle Obamaís Lavish Ireland Vacation With Her Own Personal JetÖ

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/0...-personal-jet/
Old 06-19-2013, 10:41 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

This is kind of a booo and a yay!

My daughter was sitting at a red light today and a car came full speed and rear ended her. It was a large heavy car and my daughters car is small. The big car was smashed and totaled, her car had minor damage on the bumper but smashed her muffler and knocked her gas cap off. Somehow the other car when it hit scooped her car up and pushed her forward. She still has to go and get it put on a lift and checked out for further damage.

The yay is that neither the driver of the other car or her was injured. She turned down an ambulance taking her to the hospital but now she's developing some bruises and soreness but that seems minor.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:37 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

I hope she has a speedy recovery! I was rearended years ago in a similar situation; I just ended up with a pinched nerve in my neck but I didn't really feel sore til the next day. I think at the time, the stress and the adreneline kept me from hurting.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
I hope she has a speedy recovery! I was rearended years ago in a similar situation; I just ended up with a pinched nerve in my neck but I didn't really feel sore til the next day. I think at the time, the stress and the adreneline kept me from hurting.

Thank you. She started really feeling it last night and could barely get out of the bed this morning. Her insurance company told her to go to Urgent care and get checked, so she went tonight. She had strains, sprains and bruises. They gave her muscle relaxers and pain pills.

She had a mechanic look at her car today and he couldn't believe what he was seeing underneath. Her muffler is completely smashed up into the car and is only being held up by the sway bar. The frame is bent so they will probably total her car which made her sad because she really likes her car. The car is still drivable but won't pass an inspection now.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:25 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru15 View Post
Thank you. She started really feeling it last night and could barely get out of the bed this morning. Her insurance company told her to go to Urgent care and get checked, so she went tonight. She had strains, sprains and bruises. They gave her muscle relaxers and pain pills.

She had a mechanic look at her car today and he couldn't believe what he was seeing underneath. Her muffler is completely smashed up into the car and is only being held up by the sway bar. The frame is bent so they will probably total her car which made her sad because she really likes her car. The car is still drivable but won't pass an inspection now.
so sorry; hope she feel better soon
Old 06-21-2013, 07:37 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Dru, sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she feels better. Ya, they say you don't feel pain until a day or two later after an accident
Old 06-21-2013, 09:46 PM
Mentor

Thanks everyone. I'm sure she will be ok, it's just going to take time for her to get over the soreness.
Old 06-22-2013, 05:02 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman View Post
Eyesights deteriorating......really hurts all the things I love to do.
I am so sorry, my friend! I can imagine how this will affect your life. Look at it as a challenge. Think of how you can adapt the way you do some things. I know that you prolly think that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I have seen how my two aunts have adapted and the changes that they have made and how it has helped them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
We did that Nan. No Luck. This was a long soak, not a quick dunk in the toilet.

I ordered him a defender case for the next one.
Yeah, DH has an Otter Box or his would have been toast long ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru15 View Post
Thanks everyone. I'm sure she will be ok, it's just going to take time for her to get over the soreness.
Long baths in Epsom salt! Hope she's better very soon!