Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

How many posts I have..11,188
Old 01-21-2013, 09:25 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Old 08-01-2013, 10:07 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
0sign0050

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerbabe View Post
I hope we congratulated you on 12,000 Posts!

If not, please accept our apologies!
Old 08-01-2013, 10:25 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Wowmarker

Last Tuesday morning, I was in the Laundry room folding towels when I heard this strange noise outside, like metal and other things crunching/hitting something. I went out front to see if there had been an accident, but all I saw at first was a van across the road with it's four-way flashers going, so I thought maybe it was someone was working on something there. The closer I got, I saw that the van was a parts truck from a local car dealership, so I hurried to get over to it to make sure any people there were ok. I went to the passenger side first, but couldn't see anyone there, so I went to the drivers' side, but the airbag had been deployed and I couldn't see anything at first, but then that he was slumped over to the side. I tried calling 911, but got a busy signal, probably because I forgot I need to dial 9 first from the cordless I had with me... I headed for the business next door and saw a man coming out to see what the noise was and asked him to call 911.

The guy had somehow gone off the road, hitting a boulder that I think launched the van into their metal sign, then possibly flipped over to where it landed. Meanwhile, the boulder had rolled over and blocked the driver's door! Luckily, the EMT's were able to get him out the back lift-up door!

Anyway, I think of this every time I head out to the laundry room or the mailbox! I'll probably call the dealership to ask how he is.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I hope he will ok, sounds like it is a good thing he had airbags.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

some things we never forget.........
Old 08-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

My best friend and her mom. Her mom was taken by ambulance from our local hospital to a heart center in a bigger city this afternoon. Things were not looking good, and I have not heard from my friend yet since she went down there with her brother. About a year and a half ago, she had a heart attack, and surgery, but there was so much damage done they couldn't do a lot with the surgery except buy her a little more time; at that time, the doctor said she would probably have a year. It's so hard, even though we all knew this day was coming.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
My best friend and her mom. Her mom was taken by ambulance from our local hospital to a heart center in a bigger city this afternoon. Things were not looking good, and I have not heard from my friend yet since she went down there with her brother. About a year and a half ago, she had a heart attack, and surgery, but there was so much damage done they couldn't do a lot with the surgery except buy her a little more time; at that time, the doctor said she would probably have a year. It's so hard, even though we all knew this day was coming.
I'm so sorry to hear this; never easy to go through this
Old 08-03-2013, 07:07 AM
Big Buddy

Thank you Gayle.

The latest news I have is that the surgeon was able to stretch the one artery she has left open a little more, but there is not much more they can do other than try some other medication. They might be sending her home today.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Big Buddy

Latest update: Beverly is diabetic, and her blood sugar is out of control right now. Her doctor will not release her to go home until they can get it regulated.