Sauteed Zuccini & Mushrooms
Sauteed Zuccin & Mushrooms (A Mrs. Dash Recipe)
3 large zucchini sliced at an angle about 3/8 inch (.9cm) thick
1 large portabelo mushroom, sliced
1 large onion, sliced about 1/8 inch (.3cm) thick
4 tsp (20mL) Mrs. Dash® Original Blend, divided
2 tsp (10mL) Molly McButter® Natural Butter Sprinkles, divided
Weight Watchers Butter Spray
1. Spray a large skillet with butter spray.
2. Over high heat, sauté zucchini and onions until browned both sides
(about 5 minutes).
3. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. (15mL) of Mrs. Dash® Original Blend and 1 1/2 tsp
(7.5mL) of Molly McButter® divided over both sides.
4. Continue sauting for about 1 minute each side.
5. Remove from the pan; set aside.
6. Saute the mushrooms until browned both sides (pouring out excess
water, if any).
7. Sprinkle 1 tsp (5mL) Mrs. Dash® Original Blend and 1/2 tsp (2.5mL)
of Molly McButter® divided over both sides.
8. Continue sauting for about 1 minute each side.
9. Remove from the pan and combine with the zucchini and onions.
10. Sprinkle with additional Mrs. Dash® Original Blend and/or Molly McButter®, if desired.
11. Serve immediately
% of Calories from Fat: 13%
Total Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 132 mg
Potassium: 908 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Fiber: 5 g
Protein: 5 g
Support Lighthouse Preservation
It's Part Of Our Heritage