Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoettup
..Unfortunately my husband is not one of your biggest fans...he claims you cost him a lot of money! He just doesn't understand how much money you're actually SAVING him!
lol Maybe you need to start getting him more stuff. My hubby likes it when I find deals that he likes. He LOVED the food sealer I got for $12.
Old 02-27-2006, 01:20 PM
New Buddy

etrnlone is a jewel in the rough
Default Thank you

thank you so much for your Overstock listing for the 4" memory foam mattresses.
as a fibromyalgia patient, i had heard how wonderful they were.... but the cost was so high.
well, thanks to you, i got one for $130. shipped.
i am having the best sleep ever!!!!
thanks again, and keep up the great work.
Old 02-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Little Buddy

klipp2 is a jewel in the rough

Karen,
I can't believe your forum has beem running for only a month. I feel like I've been shopping with you forever
Joanne
Old 02-27-2006, 03:30 PM
New Buddy

grmablue is a jewel in the rough

Just want to thank you Karen for all you do. I am new at this and it's taken me this long just to figure out how to do this!
Old 02-27-2006, 07:10 PM
New Buddy

barbgoodwin is a jewel in the rough

Every freebie I run across is already posted here.
I love this site.
Barb
Old 02-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etrnlone
thank you so much for your Overstock listing for the 4" memory foam mattresses.
as a fibromyalgia patient, i had heard how wonderful they were.... but the cost was so high.
well, thanks to you, i got one for $130. shipped.
i am having the best sleep ever!!!!
thanks again, and keep up the great work.
HI etrnlone! Thanks for joining the forum! I bought one for our bed for Xmas - a present to me and hubby. We love it! Much better than the featherbed we were using. I'm glad yours is helping you!
Old 02-27-2006, 07:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by klipp2
Karen,
I can't believe your forum has beem running for only a month. I feel like I've been shopping with you forever
Joanne
I feel like I've had my site going forever...lol It will be 7 years old in November. Slight age difference between my 2 babies...lol
Old 02-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grmablue
Just want to thank you Karen for all you do. I am new at this and it's taken me this long just to figure out how to do this!
Welcome to the forum, grmablue! Looks like you're going to be a pro in no tim! I'm happy you signed up!
Old 02-27-2006, 07:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbgoodwin
Every freebie I run across is already posted here.
I love this site.
Barb
Hey Barb! We've got a lot of East Coasters here. When I wake up in the morning, this place is already filled up with at least 3 pages worth of new stuff for me to see! I love it!
Old 03-01-2006, 11:40 AM
New Buddy

Aworkerbee is a jewel in the rough
Default Iwould love the Amazon Gift Cert!

It is time to buy a little something for me!

Thanks so much Karen.