Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Jokes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Big Buddy

curious74432 is on a distinguished road
Default Freckles

An elderly woman and her little grandson, whose face was sprinkled with bright freckles, spent the day at the zoo. Lots of children were waiting in line to get their cheeks painted by a local artist who was decorating them with tiger paws.

"You've got so many freckles, there's no place to paint!" a girl in the line sneered to the little fella.

Embarrassed, the little boy dropped his head. His grandmother knelt down next to him.

"I love your freckles. When I was a little girl, I always wanted freckles," she said, while tracing her finger across the child's cheek. "Freckles are beautiful."

The boy looked up, "Really?"

"Of course," said the grandmother. "Why just name me one thing that's prettier than freckles."

The little boy thought for a moment, peered intensely into his grandma's face, and softly whispered, "Wrinkles."
Old 03-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

How sweet!
Old 03-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP