Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Unfortunately, I will have to go out Tuesday for my chemo. I usually do some grocery shopping before I go home, but if it's going to be that cold, I plan on coming straight home.

“Books, Cats, Life is Good.” ~Edward Gorey
Old 01-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

booooo to extreme cold temperatures
Old 01-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Booooooooooooo.........my sister has had credit fraud.........4 or 5 cards. Thousands of dollars. She has to go to Social Security on Monday to check on that. There is a possibility that a drivers license was issued also. I feel so sad for her.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
Booooooooooooo.........my sister has had credit fraud.........4 or 5 cards. Thousands of dollars. She has to go to Social Security on Monday to check on that. There is a possibility that a drivers license was issued also. I feel so sad for her.
That is terrible, and I know it has to feel like such a personal violation. I had that happen to me once on a much smaller scale, it was only 1 card and a few hundred dollars, and fortunately, Chase took care of it without me having to owe a thing. I remember how I felt before it was resolved though, and I know your sister has to be feeling even worse right now, with hers being on larger scale. I hope she can get it resolved ASAP.

Old 01-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:

oh shoot.
That stinks. I was made a lot of purchases for Christmas during that Target credit security breech. I just cancelled and changed my cards. thank goodness I only have 2.
This is ridiculous. I hope she makes out ok
Old 01-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Admin

boo to this never ending cold snap
Old 01-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

thanks Christine.............
Old 01-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Admin

boooo to long return lines from the hoidays
Old 01-05-2014, 02:33 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
I am sorry too Gayle; I commented on it earlier but I guess you missed my post.

That is terrible, and I know it has to feel like such a personal violation. I had that happen to me once on a much smaller scale, it was only 1 card and a few hundred dollars, and fortunately, Chase took care of it without me having to owe a thing. I remember how I felt before it was resolved though, and I know your sister has to be feeling even worse right now, with hers being on larger scale. I hope she can get it resolved ASAP.

Old 01-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
I am sorry too Gayle; I commented on it earlier but I guess you missed my post.

I did miss it but see it up there now. I think Chase is the bank she had so many cards show up. They are taking care of the charges. Sure wish they could catch the person who did this. I hope my sister takes care of everything the right way. Thanks for caring.