Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
Neti Pot
I agree 100%
Old 11-24-2012, 10:24 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Thumbs down

Boooo, still having mouse problems!

I saw a very tiny one in the bathroom this morning. I don't think a regular trap would work on it.
I'm guessing that's what happens with some I have set~~the peanut butter disappears, but it doesn't get sprung...

Has anyone tried the glue traps? They sound a bit inhumane, if they just get stuck in the goo....???

I did put another d-con out, DH is getting some more, plus I put some dryer sheets around the living room.
BIL said they worked for them. I just don't really want that scent around food.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

We used glue traps and they do catch the small ones......we also used the mouse hotels and they worked too....good luck
Old 11-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

boooo to paper cuts
Old 11-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
My nephew had his wallet stolen when he was out shopping this morning; I feel so bad for him, he and his wife are so young and they do not have a lot of money. He is the same nephew that does my yard work for me and snow shoveling and refuses to take any money for it.
How horrible! I try to always think that we can learn something from everything in life, good or bad, and to appreciate the gift of an education, but it's really hard to find any reason for something so heinous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
I remember one Christmas my dad had all his shopping done and went in to get something to eat and someone cleaned the car out. All my toys and birthstone ring. My mom's 15th anniv diamond ring. It was Christmas Eve, so replacing wasn't an option even if he had more money. Eventually after working some more he replaced everything. I still wear my mom's ring.
I know your dad had to be just sick when he got back to his car! That ring must remind you of his commitment to y'all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
Boooo, still having mouse problems!

I saw a very tiny one in the bathroom this morning. I don't think a regular trap would work on it.
I'm guessing that's what happens with some I have set~~the peanut butter disappears, but it doesn't get sprung...

Has anyone tried the glue traps? They sound a bit inhumane, if they just get stuck in the goo....???

I did put another d-con out, DH is getting some more, plus I put some dryer sheets around the living room.
BIL said they worked for them. I just don't really want that scent around food.
The glue traps work very well. We use them when farmers burn the cane fields after the harvest. The field mice move in like crazy! We came home from our honeymoon to find that mice had over run the travel trailer we were staying in until we moved into our house. At 11pm, after 9 hours of flying and layovers, we had to start cleaning mouse urine and droppings. All of the linens had to be stripped, floors mopped and counters scrubbed. We didn't get to bed until 2am! I guess they are as humane as any other trap or poison.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Admin

boooo to the cold weather that has descended on us
Old 11-26-2012, 06:24 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Boo my D\H Aunt is in the hospital
she fell and broke her hip
Old 11-26-2012, 06:50 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Boo to a bad fibromyalgia day. Lots of uncooperative muscles!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Boo to a bad fibromyalgia day. Lots of uncooperative muscles!

boooooo
Old 11-27-2012, 06:14 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Boooooooooooooo my brother is in the hospital