Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default New Survey-male/female

Hi all ..This just in from the plaza research -what they emailed to me to you --have fun an gl all --I just cashed out like 75 an won a 50 on
Opinionoutpost...com sooo YOU can tooo

Greetings!

Plaza Research has two NATIONWIDE studies you may be interested in. After looking over our requirements below (and if you fit into the them!), please use the links below to fill out a brief survey to see if you pre-qualify. Please note that all responses will be called on a first come, first served basis until the study is full. Please note that we may or may not call you back based on your answers.

Only replies through the Survey Monkey link with the answers requested and contact info will be considered. PLEASE DO NOT CALL FOR THESE STUDIES!

***Please note: this link(s) may not work with your browser. If you are experiencing issues, try copy and pasting the link into your URL, using a different browser (i.e.: Internet Explorer), restarting your computer, or using a different computer. ***

~OSTEOPOROSIS~

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20 OR THURSDAY, APRIL 21, 60 minute telephone interview.
WHO: Females ages 45+ who have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis.
HONORARIUM: $100

Please complete the link below for consideration:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NationwideOsteo

~HYPOGONADISM~

MONDAY, MAY 9 THROUGH FRIDAY, MAY 15 OR MONDAY, MAY 16 THROUGH FRIDAY, MAY 20, 30 minute telephone interview.
WHO: Males ages 30-70 who have been diagnosed with Hypogonadism or Low Testosterone.
HONORARIUM: $75

Please complete the link below for consideration:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NationwideHypogonadism