Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2011, 11:18 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

I voted today Nancy.. It said today was the last day. the 24th.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

I definitely won at least a $50 Lowes card because I was #3 out of the top ten. Now I have to wait until Thursday to see if I win the $500 card. Wish me luck. Thanks to all who voted for me.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 04-27-2011, 05:04 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Hope you win Nancy
Old 05-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Favor (not votes) Needed

Coinstar has been very evasive about the wins. The entire contest including the Official Rules have disappeared. The good thing is that they finally notified me that I had won the $50 card so thanks to all who voted. That would have been fine and I would have left it alone if that had been all but....

What I posted from Facebook:

"...Second, though, I bugged Coinstar so much asking them to name the winners that I no longer can post or reply to comments there. And what is weirder is they removed every single post I ever made on their page, even the one replying to their question of "How's the weather where you are?"

I had asked them to post the address from the Official Rules that you can write and get the names of all the winners and they deleted my request. So I figure if all my friends who voted for me go to Coinstar and post "Could you please post the address from the Official Rules for the Messiest House contest that allows you to write and get the winners' names?" they might respond. I don't think they will delete all the requests. Hubby John's question is still there from earlier today."

Last edited by momnick8 : 05-02-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Just saw this..or would have voted.....I hope you won MDF
at least something
Old 05-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Big Buddy

They said I won one of the $50 Lowes cards. Probably give it to hubby since he loves going there and Home Depot. Just wanting to know why they deleted all my posts.

Old 05-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Nancy, can you post the link to where I'm supposed to write the question? Is it coinstar, or lowes? Thanks
Old 05-16-2011, 10:52 PM
Big Buddy

Sorry I didn't answer. They posted the winners photos. I did win $50 gift card.

Daughter now in Facebook contest.
http://www.mybargainbuddy.com/forums...d.php?t=101133