Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Default $1.75 coupon on Finish Quantum for the dishwasher - HURRY - FB

Like them on Facebook for $1.75 off. Hit backspace and it will print a second one! This will not last long!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/FinishDishwa...77938575590666

Last edited by Nan : 04-20-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:55 AM
Big Buddy

CrazyDreamer is on a distinguished roadCrazyDreamer is on a distinguished road

They still seem to have some available, for now at least.

I somehow manage to always screw up printing coupons at this site. Then they tell me I've already done it (even though I haven't) and won't let me try again! Thanks anyway, Nan. Great find!
Old 04-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDreamer View Post
They still seem to have some available, for now at least.

I somehow manage to always screw up printing coupons at this site. Then they tell me I've already done it (even though I haven't) and won't let me try again! Thanks anyway, Nan. Great find!
Wow, I'm sorry that you're having trouble. Is the Q not printing or are you having printer trouble? Maybe we can help you figure out what's going wrong.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:50 AM
Big Buddy

I think the problem is most likely just that I'm an idiot, Nan. Probably beyond help. My new Mac and I are still trying to get used to each other and I seem to have problems doing nearly everything lately. I'm sure I'll manage to figure it out eventually. No biggie!

Thanks for the offer though!
Old 04-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Mentor

Quote:
I think the problem is most likely just that I'm an idiot, Nan. Probably beyond help. My new Mac and I are still trying to get used to each other and I seem to have problems doing nearly everything lately. I'm sure I'll manage to figure it out eventually. No biggie!

Thanks for the offer though!
I don't think you're an idiot! Macs are great 'puters, but definitely different. DD works (her main job - she has two PT jobs - yes, we're proud!) as an online chat rep for Apple. You can contact them 24/7 for help with anything. Maybe it has temporarily lost your printer. You might need to "reintroduce them"
Old 04-27-2011, 06:09 AM
Big Buddy

Thanks so much for trying to help, Nan. But I actually have my own personal computer tech, and he seems to think I'm an idiot too! My son is an IT guy and has lots of training in Macs. He just made his monthly "duty visit" to straighten out everything Mom has managed to screw up. I have enough trouble trying to show him what's wrong in person, I wouldn't even begin to know how to explain it over the phone! Macs really are great, but I'm not sure I'll ever get the hang of using them. This is my second one (His name is EvilMac 2.0 ) and I still don't understand it. But I guess that's not surprising since even my iPod confuses me no end. Tech-savvy I'm not!

I know he was doing something-or-other with the printer, so maybe it works better now. But I'm pretty sure the coupon printing problem is more my fault than the computer's though. I probably click Print before the printer has warmed up all the way or something like that. It only happens at that site. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually, and it's not the end of the world if I don't. Thanks again though! ps... Your DD sounds like one busy girl!!
Old 04-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Mentor

Quote:
Thanks so much for trying to help, Nan. But I actually have my own personal computer tech, and he seems to think I'm an idiot too! My son is an IT guy and has lots of training in Macs. He just made his monthly "duty visit" to straighten out everything Mom has managed to screw up. I have enough trouble trying to show him what's wrong in person, I wouldn't even begin to know how to explain it over the phone! Macs really are great, but I'm not sure I'll ever get the hang of using them. This is my second one (His name is EvilMac 2.0 ) and I still don't understand it. But I guess that's not surprising since even my iPod confuses me no end. Tech-savvy I'm not!

I know he was doing something-or-other with the printer, so maybe it works better now. But I'm pretty sure the coupon printing problem is more my fault than the computer's though. I probably click Print before the printer has warmed up all the way or something like that. It only happens at that site. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually, and it's not the end of the world if I don't. Thanks again though! ps... Your DD sounds like one busy girl!!
She really is! She's very good at saving too.

It may be that you need to click on the help button from this site and reinstall the coupon printing software. Each site has their own. Funny, I go to my mom's and help her with her 'puter and DD comes here and helps me with mine! I'm sure, one day, her children will help her with hers
Old 04-28-2011, 06:48 AM
Big Buddy

Obiviously your DD has a great role model, Nan. You done good!

Thanks for the suggestion about the Help button. I'll try that. For some reason I always forget to look there first when I have a problem. DUH!! I'm afraid I'll have a lot more 'puter issues to look forward to in the future. I live in the SF Bay Area and have two grown sons who have always lived nearby... The younger one actually helped me the most because I saw him more often (and he was the most patient with me!), but he just moved to Los Angeles last week. Now the older one who's the IT guy just announced he's seriously considering a job offer in San Diego!

I'll miss them both like crazy for other reasons too, of course, but who will help me with EvilMac? My husband knows how to do all the hardware, but he's not so great with iTunes and coupon printer kind of stuff that he doesn't use. Maybe I'll have to find a neighborhood teenager to get friendly with. They know everything!
Old 04-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Mentor

Ha! No one is good with iTunes unless you are under 30! I never thought I would say that about anything, but here I am, a few weeks from 50 and all of a sudden I feel really old!
Old 04-29-2011, 05:55 AM
Big Buddy

Yup! You're right on schedule!! I'm 57 and I feel like I ought to be scouting out old folks homes or something!