Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2006, 10:50 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymom40
Alright Lindsey.. rockin It's the counting crows and goo goo dolls.. You have until aug 7th to get here..
Dude, I'm so there...gonna have to fly, jet fuel costs less than unleaded.

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 08-07-2006, 02:30 AM
Big Buddy

Melissa is a jewel in the rough

I got my mother's day present in the mail while I was in the hospital with Jake. I had Q's dad open it over webcam (it was from him) so I could see it.
I finally got a mom mug! That's all I've ever wanted for mother's day. A tacky mug that says Mom. This one though it's black and pink and says world's best mom. He made it on the internet.
I made a fake flower arrangement for Jake's grave and the left over flowers are sitting in that cup on my desk.
I love it.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:32 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
ShoppingSmiley

Bumping for 2007 "loot"
Old 05-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

I Got A New Flat Top Stove From My Dd & Ds, Two Target Gift Cards Both $50 From My Dd & Ds, Two Starbucks Gift Cards One $25 & One $50 From My Dd & Ds, Sugar Free Candy From My Dd, Licorice From My Ds, Turtle Summer By Mary Alice Monroe From My Dd, & My 4 Pets Bought Me Stickers ~ Dogs From The Dogs And Cats From The Cats, We'll Have My Doberge Cake That My Ds Had Sent Up From New Orleans This Afternoon As We Are Sharing It With Our Neighbor. I Have Had A Wonderful Mother's Day.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:25 AM
Big Buddy

Riley is a jewel in the rough

My son is taking me out to a movie and dinner. My daughter that lives so far away is giving me my third grandchild in about two weeks! Two beautiful granddaughters so far and now expecting my grandson!
Old 05-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Big Buddy

specialk is a jewel in the rough

Absolutely nothing- Both DS did wish me a Happy Mothers Day and DH didnt acknowledge it, This year is the hardest for me, usually I get spoiled and dont have to lift a finger & get gifts, on this Holy Day for Moms. Guess I am not worth it anymore in my house????
Old 05-13-2007, 02:11 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

sorry specialk
i got a gc for the mall and my daughter made me something at school.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of

got flowers (picked from the yard), homemade card and my 14 year old son made me breakfast of toast and scrambled eggs!
Old 05-13-2007, 04:11 PM
Big Buddy

-googles- is a jewel in the rough

My kids painted me ceramic pieces at this place by us. I haven't seen them yet. They won't be ready until next week. One was a mug and the other was a vase. I love the handmade gifts.

The best part was my husband took our kids to make them. I never thought he would have them make something. I told him I love that kind of stuff. I guess he heard me when I said that! LOL

Sounds like everybody got some nice things. Specialk, sorry to hear you weren't acknowledged. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! {{{HUGS}}}
Old 05-13-2007, 04:19 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

My son made me potpourri in school and they all put them in little jars and decorated them and I got phone calls from my family and best friend.

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com