Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2007, 05:20 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

2 HOMEMADE PICTURE FRAMES WITH PICTURES FROM MY KIDS
Old 05-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

DH TOOK ME OUT TO EAT YESTERDAY TO OUR FAVORITE SEAFOOD PLACE ON THE WATER, TODAY SPENT THE DAY WITH OUR GRANDAUGHTER WE WERE DANCING (SHE IS 5) AND HAVING FUN WE BOTH LOVE MUSIC, DS AND DIL GAVE ME A BEAUTIFUL 5 FOOT BLAZE ROSE BUSH AND A BEAUTIFUL CARD, ALSO FROM MY GRANDAUGHTER A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF HER & A GREAT CARD, TO TOP THE DAY OFF IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER THE RED SOX WERE LOSING 5-0 IN THE BOTTOM OF THE NINTH AND CAME BACK TO WIN THE GAME 6-5 WHAT A DAY THIS HAS BEEN, ESPN JUST REPORTED THE LAST TIME A TEAM HAS COME BACK BEING DOWN 5-0 IN THE NINTH WAS IN THE 70'S OH WHAT A DAY I AM SO HAPPY
Old 05-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Big Buddy

a0305 is on a distinguished road

My kids gave me 4 of Craftmates Bead Holders. My daugther took me to lunch at our local chinese place.

Ellen
Old 05-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

my son wrote me a note to tell me happy mom day and that he loved me on it and took an angel night light out of his room put it in an easter basket and wrapped it in saran wrap and paper towels... it was so cute. lol
Old 05-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Cute little gifts my kids made at school, a wonderful breakfast made by my hubby and a relaxing day sitting by the pool with the whole family.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:53 AM
Big Buddy

Katie'sMom has a lot of fansKatie'sMom has a lot of fansKatie'sMom has a lot of fansKatie'sMom has a lot of fans

I got to sleep in....of course 8 am is a real treat these days! I got a gift certificate to a day spa, my husband made me dinner and even did all the dishes! It was a great day!
Old 05-14-2007, 08:00 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

cards, phone calls, and a wishing well to set over our well pipe. I have wanted one of these for years . this one is big enough that I can plant flowers in the bucket.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Sent my Mother a check and also called her.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

DS & I gave my mom a puzzle (she loves those) and a Grandchildren photoframe today. Plus 2 weeks ago I had bought her her new cell phone.

She and my dad gave me a really nice card and what was on it brought tears to my eyes. Plus dad bought when we went out to dinner today after church.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of

Went to dinner last night at Texas Roadhouse and today got a vase of beautiful flowers!