Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Message Board How-Tos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2006, 03:56 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Default What's the difference between reply and quick reply?

Please explain the difference between post reply to a thread versus
a quick reply?
Old 03-16-2006, 06:28 AM
Big Buddy

NordyGirl is a jewel in the rough

Hey good question! I don't know the answer but would like to.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:16 AM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough
Default my quick reply

doesn't work, not sure if it's the browser or the site...hmmmm
Old 03-16-2006, 07:22 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

When you click the quick reply button, the message box opens at the bottom of the screen you are looking at. You don't get a whole new page like you do when you just hit the regular reply button. You also don't see all the other options, like smilies, thread subscription, rate the thread, etc.

Click around on the links you see here. There is a lot of neat stuff you probably didn't know about. One of my favorite features is the "new posts" link. If you click that every time you visit, you will see a listing of all the posts that were added since your last visit.

And if you're serious bargain/freebie hunter, click on the archive link at the bottom of the page. You'll see a no frills listing of everything ever posted here. If you want to see the details, just click on the title, then click on View Full Version.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:09 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Thanks Boss
Old 03-18-2006, 10:58 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
When you click the quick reply button, the message box opens at the bottom of the screen you are looking at. You don't get a whole new page like you do when you just hit the regular reply button. You also don't see all the other options, like smilies, thread subscription, rate the thread, etc.

Click around on the links you see here. There is a lot of neat stuff you probably didn't know about. One of my favorite features is the "new posts" link. If you click that every time you visit, you will see a listing of all the posts that were added since your last visit.

And if you're serious bargain/freebie hunter, click on the archive link at the bottom of the page. You'll see a no frills listing of everything ever posted here. If you want to see the details, just click on the title, then click on View Full Version.
Thanks Karen! I did'nt know about the archives - found a few freebies that I had missed! You're the best
Old 01-15-2007, 02:47 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen

oh, i dont think i ever used that! thanks karen
Old 01-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Wow, is this old! Good thing the server doesn't always delete
threads that are more then 6 months old. This is useful info
for all our members.
Old 01-19-2007, 01:36 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Interesting....I didn't know a lot of this stuff.....
Old 02-02-2007, 12:29 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

NEITHER DID I BUT I DO NOW