Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default Get Pampered @ the 2012 Pro Bowl (Enter thru 12.17.11)

DAILY GAMES: One instant win game (a "Daily Game") is available on each calendar day (ET) during the period beginning 7/25/11 and ending on 12/17/11 ("Promotion Period"). The first Daily Game begins at noon and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 7/25/11. Each subsequent Daily Game begins at Midnight (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET). All times are determined according to Sponsor's server.

TO PLAY: Complete an official registration at www.DOVEChocolate.com (the "Website") (or if you have already registered, log in), enter your UPC Code and follow the on-screen instructions to participate. If you do not have a UPC Code, you may obtain one (1) free Game play when you register on the Website. If you are the first person to play a Daily Game on or after the predetermined time and date for the most recent winning Game message made available on the Website, you will receive an on-screen message that says "CONGRATULATIONS!" and win the prize indicated, subject to verification of eligibility. Winning dates and times are randomly predetermined under the supervision of D.L. Blair, Inc., an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Game/Sweepstakes (the "Judge").

PLAY LIMIT: One (1) play/entry per email address per Daily Game
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: Every time you play a Daily Game, you are automatically entered in the Sweepstakes drawing.

PRIZES AND ODDS: One (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize: A 7-day/6-night trip for winner and his/her travel guest to Honolulu, Hawaii, including round-trip, coach-class air transportation from major commercial airport near winner's home (as determined by Sponsor) to a major commercial airport near Honolulu, Hawaii; six (6) nights' accommodations (one (1) room; double occupancy) at a hotel determined by Sponsor; two (2) tickets to the Pro Bowl (the "Football Game") scheduled to be held on 1/29/12 in Honolulu, Hawaii (seating selected by Sponsor); ground transportation to/from airport/hotel and hotel/Football Game; $600 gift certificate for hotel spa services and $2,500 spending money (awarded as a check made payable to winner). (If Grand Prize winner resides within 150 miles of Honolulu, Hawaii, Sponsor reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation. All other expenses not described above (including, but not limited to taxes, fees or meals, gratuities, insurance, personal and hotel incidentals, transfers and additional ground transportation) are responsibility solely of winner. Seating is determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for issues arising from Football Game venue operation/management or the postponement or cancellation of the Football Game for any reason. If the Football Game is postponed or cancelled, the Grand Prize will be awarded without tickets to the Football Game on the same itinerary (as determined by Sponsor) and no additional/substitute compensation will be provided. Grand Prize winner and/or guest are subject to and must comply with all applicable Football Game venue and ticket rules, restrictions and terms; failure to comply may result in forfeiture of Grand Prize. A minor travel guest must accompany his/her parent/legal guardian. Winner and travel guest must travel together on the same itinerary and must travel on dates specified by Sponsor or Sponsor may deem the prize forfeited. Travel is subject to availability, blackout dates and other restrictions. Additional restrictions may apply. Actual value of Grand Prize may vary due to airfare fluctuations and departure location. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellation, delay, diversion or substitution, or any act or omission whatsoever by the air carriers, hotel or other transportation companies or any other person providing any of these services and accommodations, including but not limited to any change in services or accommodations necessitated by same.) Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $11,000. Fifty (50) First Prizes: each, a $100 SpaFinder® Gift Certificate and a $100 prepaid NFLShop.com Gift Certificate, ARV: $200. One Thousand (1,000) Second Prizes: each, a $25 prepaid NFLShop.com Gift Certificate and three (3) 6 oz. packages of DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Dark Chocolate Covered Fruit Collection, ARV: $45. Ten Thousand (10,000) Third Prizes: each, a coupon redeemable for one package (2.89 oz or larger) of DOVEBAR® Ice Cream Multipack, DOVE® Brand Ice Cream Miniatures, DOVE® Brand Ice Cream Singles or DOVE® Ice Cream, ARV: $5.50. Fifty Thousand (50,000) Fourth Prizes: each, a coupon redeemable for one DOVE® Chocolate Bar (1.16-1.44 oz), ARV: $1.09. Total ARV of all prizes: $175,500. Gift certificates are subject to all applicable terms and conditions of their respective issuers. Coupons are subject to terms and conditions printed thereon. Additional restrictions may apply. All other prize details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Odds of winning First through Fourth Prizes depend upon the number of participants playing the Daily Games and the date and time of each play; odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. PRIZE LIMITS: one (1) prize per household per Daily Game; one (1) First Prize per household. If any participant receives more than one winning message for any Daily Game, he/she will receive only the prize described in the first winning message received for such Daily Game or, if fraud is suspected, his/her prize may be forfeited as determined by the Judge. Sponsor reserves right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of prize and is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the responsibility solely of winners.

http://www.dovechocolate.com/

Psst...was gonna share my Dove UPC, but I have 2 of the same product (present from the S.O.) and they each have DIFFERENT upc #s!!

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 07-30-2011 at 01:13 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Went for my free play and no win. Thanks for posting!
Old 07-31-2011, 01:31 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I just noticed today that those 2 UPCs on the Dove products were actually on DIFFERENT products (one was milk chocolate and one was dark!) However, neither of them worked on this promotion. Guess we need to try full-sized products to get the right UPCs.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:20 PM
Big Buddy

flipflopflo is on a distinguished roadflipflopflo is on a distinguished road

Thanks Magie! I won an ice cream bar yesterday on my first try with the free code they gave me.

Here are some reusable codes for everyone! Enjoy!

Reusable codes:

Last edited by flipflopflo : 08-02-2011 at 01:08 PM. Reason: corecct spelling
Old 08-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Big Buddy

I haven't won anything (yet), but you're a doll for sharing codes with us. Thanks!!
Old 08-14-2011, 04:34 AM
Big Buddy

Yay! I WON! I WON (a coupon for a free Dove candybar). . .not quite a vacation in the tropics, but HEY!, a win is a win is a win. . .1 in a row. . .maybe it's an omen (I'll TAKE IT!)
Old 08-14-2011, 06:26 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Congrats, Magie! No win for me, but thanks!
Old 08-17-2011, 01:19 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
Yay! I WON! I WON (a coupon for a free Dove candybar). . .not quite a vacation in the tropics, but HEY!, a win is a win is a win. . .1 in a row. . .maybe it's an omen (I'll TAKE IT!)
YAY for you! WTG!
Old 08-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I can't even get entered on this one. Glad you won Magie
good to see your name on here FFF; miss you
Old 08-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Big Buddy

Hey Gayle! I'm usually around...just haven't been posting much lately. I wonder why you aren't able to register? Here is some info for you that might help you figure it out. 14. QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS GAME/SWEEPSTAKES? Call 855-833-1490 or send an email to dovegetpampered@dlblair.com.