11-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Beef Diablo Slow Cooker
- 1 pound beef pot roast, boneless
- 3/4 teaspoon chili sauce
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard
- Trim all excess fat from roast.
- Place potatoes and onion in bottom of slow cooker. Make a smooth paste of flour, mustard, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and sugar. Spreadover top of roast.
- Place roast in slow cooker on top of potatoes and onions.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours (on high setting for 5 to 6 hours). (About 3 quarts)
"resident shameless hussie"