Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2008, 07:11 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

i'm so boring in my eating habits...
Old 02-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

I make mac & cheese with tuna and put tons of ketchup on top
My son grossed his friends out and they all ended up loving it
Old 02-07-2008, 07:23 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

me too val........
Old 02-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

my friend eats tuna sanwiches/chocolate pudding on wheat bread
Old 02-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2seeClay View Post
When I was a kid this was my favorite dessert that my mom "cooked" for me. I have no idea how or when she came up with it - but my grandma did it too, so maybe from her.

Anywho - my family is from Virginia where they have this liquid gold called King Syrup (it is pancake syrup as thick as karo - and is the best I've ever had!!) Anyway - you take a bowl and put King Syrup in the bottom - then you "cut in" butter into the syrup. Not melted butter mind you, which would have been easier to mix up - I'm talking cold pieces of stick butter. Then you take slices of wonder bread and sop up the syrup/butter mixture. Sooo good. LOL!
My dad did this with the homemade maple syrup we made. said he had something similar when he was in the service in the 40's down south.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Catchup on anything besides frys is gross to me.........no meat in the world should be exposed to ketchup.....If the meat is any good at all it needs no ketchup.
Another nasty thing to witness is the words prime rib / ribeye and WELL DONE uttered in the same sentance.......yeesh , just order a Micky D's hamburger if you feel the need to have a peice of shoe leather. I was pretty spoiled I guess as a kid with our own beef / turkeys/ chickens and ducks. Having a father who was a state fair grilling / roasting champ to make it and teach us kids. Was nothing to roast a whole hog and have 50/75 people at our house just for a party. Every Memorial day as a kid was BBQ chicken feeds for dozens.....

Last edited by Dartman : 02-07-2008 at 08:58 AM.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

I would have to say that my oddest concoction - and I have done it for as long as I can remember - is to take a french fry - wrap it with a dill pickle and dip it in ketchup that has had salt sprinkled in it! Yum yum!
Old 02-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I can't vouch for the flavor, I've never made it myself. I'd be afraid no one would eat it after putting in all that work, and who could blame them?

Kitty Litter Cake for Halloween

halloween recipesNote from Cheri:
This clever Halloween cake recipe, that frightfully resembles a well used kitty litter box, was given to us by Kellie Head, the fabulous editor of ParentingHumor.com, a must visit site for all parents.

Despite the cake's appearance, it's really delicious. For the proper presentation, use a brand new (and definitely unused) plastic cat litter box and spoon it onto plates with a new (NEVER used) pooper scooper.

1 spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 white cake mix
2 large pkg vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared (I like Bird'sŪ dessert mix)
1 large pkg vanilla sandwich cookies
green food coloring
12 small Tootsie RollsŪ

1 new kitty litter pan
1 new plastic kitty litter pan liner
1 new pooper scooper

halloween recipes

Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans).

Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.

Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but about 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix until completely colored.

When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding. Important: mix in just enough of the pudding to moisten it. You don't want it too soggy. Combine gently.

Line a new, clean kitty litter box. Put the cake/pudding/cookie mixture into the litter box.

Put three unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape ends so they are no longer blunt, curving slightly. Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls bury them in the mixture. Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top. Scatter the green cookie crumbs lightly on top of everything -- this is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.

Heat 3 Tootsie Rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Spread remaining Tootsie Rolls over the top; take one and heat until pliable, hang it over the side of the kitty litter box, sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs. Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the cookie crumbs around for a truly disgusting effect!

Old 02-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
I can't vouch for the flavor, I've never made it myself. I'd be afraid no one would eat it after putting in all that work, and who could blame them?

Kitty Litter Cake for Halloween

halloween recipesNote from Cheri:
This clever Halloween cake recipe, that frightfully resembles a well used kitty litter box, was given to us by Kellie Head, the fabulous editor of ParentingHumor.com, a must visit site for all parents.

Despite the cake's appearance, it's really delicious. For the proper presentation, use a brand new (and definitely unused) plastic cat litter box and spoon it onto plates with a new (NEVER used) pooper scooper.

1 spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 white cake mix
2 large pkg vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared (I like Bird'sŪ dessert mix)
1 large pkg vanilla sandwich cookies
green food coloring
12 small Tootsie RollsŪ

1 new kitty litter pan
1 new plastic kitty litter pan liner
1 new pooper scooper

halloween recipes

Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans).

Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.

Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but about 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix until completely colored.

When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding. Important: mix in just enough of the pudding to moisten it. You don't want it too soggy. Combine gently.

Line a new, clean kitty litter box. Put the cake/pudding/cookie mixture into the litter box.

Put three unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape ends so they are no longer blunt, curving slightly. Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls bury them in the mixture. Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top. Scatter the green cookie crumbs lightly on top of everything -- this is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.

Heat 3 Tootsie Rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Spread remaining Tootsie Rolls over the top; take one and heat until pliable, hang it over the side of the kitty litter box, sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs. Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the cookie crumbs around for a truly disgusting effect!

OMG, it seemed like it would be good until I saw the picture
Old 02-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

hubby eats peanut butter and onion sandwiches.

Grandaughter eats mayo, peanut butter and honey sandwiches