Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey NEW 1/15/12

update for big wins ---

We want to offer you a chance to win a $500 Prepaid Visa Debit Card, or one of several other prizes, just by taking 60 seconds to update your records with us. Click the link below to fill out the update form:

https://s-5b5fe3-i.sgizmo.com/s3/i-39975513-228674/?sguid=39975513

As a registered member of 20|20 Panel, we want to thank you for being part of one of the nation's largest and most successful consumer opinion panels. We've placed thousands of people just like you into research studies this past year, with each study paying between $50 and $500.

A key part of being able to place you into one of our highly coveted research projects is having up-to-date records about our panel members.

To kick off 2012, we're asking our panelists to update their records with us--- don't worry, it only takes about 60 seconds to complete.

Everyone who registers will be entered to win one of our Prepaid Visa Debit Cards. We're giving away one $500 Visa debit card and two $100 gift cards to randomly-selected participants who fill out the update form below. The drawing will be held Next Friday, January 20th, so make sure you update your record today--- it just takes 60 seconds!

God Bless and have fun
Old 01-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I got this email also and replied to it