Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Daily by 5/23- Pottery Barn Hawaii Dream Vacation

www.potterybarn.com/hawaii

Hawaii Dream Vacation

Eligibility:

Hawaii Dream Vacation (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.

Timing:

The Sweepstakes begins on March 21, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 23, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period").

How to Enter:

During the Promotion Period, visit www.potterybarn.com/hawaii, www.potterybarnkids.com/hawaii, or www.pbteen.com/hawaii and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration, including a valid home address. Limit: Each participant may enter one time per day during the Promotion Period.

Bonus Sweepstakes Entries:

After you enter the Sweepstakes, sign into your Twitter account. If you do not have an account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Twitter accounts are free.Once logged into your Account, follow the links and instructions to become a follower of @potterybarn, @PotteryBarnKids, or @potterybarnteen and post the following message:"I just entered for a chance to win a trip for 4 to Hawaii" along with hashtag hawaiisweepstakes, and a link to the Official Rules http://bit.ly/yUxupb. You may participate through this methoed one (1) time per Week to receive one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry per Week, during the Promotion Period.

Grand Prize Drawing:

Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around May 24, 2012. The potential winners will be notified by mail, email or phone.

ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for four (4) to Honolulu, HI. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winnerís home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Honolulu International Airport; five (5) nights' accommodations at the Outrigger Reef on the Beach hotel (2 bedroom, oceanfront suite); daily breakfast for four (4); one (1) surf lesson for four (4) courtesy of Faith Surf School; and one (1) dinner for four (4) at Ocean House Restaurant (exclusive of alcohol).

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 05-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

thanks for posting; seems like I entered this some place
Old 05-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

It showed up when I was on My Coke Rewards.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnick8 View Post
It showed up when I was on My Coke Rewards.
thanks maybe that is where I entered
Old 05-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Thank you!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Big Buddy

Old 05-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I would love to win this and take my folks!
Old 05-09-2012, 06:09 AM
Big Buddy

I'd love to win also.................
Old 05-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Big Buddy

I only enter travel sweepstakes that are for four or more so my kids can come.

Old 05-23-2012, 08:19 PM
Big Buddy

last day to enter