Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP
Default Cravebox

http://www.cravebox.com/

This is a program through She Knows Points and Prizes, I've been doing it since they started it, in December I think it was, and I'm really enjoying it. They only have a certain number of slots available, but if you sign up and none are, you can go on a waiting list.

This is from the site: "Cravebox is a wildly popular product discovery service that puts crave-worthy products into the hands of our lucky Cravebox Members. Each month our team of Cravebox Curators scours the earth for the best of the best, and carefully prepares boxes that arrive at members’ homes. Up till now we’ve only offered monthly Subscription Boxes, but starting in April we’ll also begin offering our amazing Limited Edition Boxes.

Subscription Boxes are shipped to subscribing Members monthly and cost $10 per month. Our initial beta program was so successful that we sold out all our subscription slots in just a few hours, so at the moment there are no new subscription slots available. But, because our beta was such a big success, we're launching a bigger and better version in May, and will be opening more slots then. Be sure to join us to get updates as soon as they happen!

Limited Edition Boxes are our newest offering. Several times a month Cravebox Curators pack up handsome and hefty boxes filled with products, gadgets, doodads and supplies focused around a theme, activity, occasion or hobby that our Members love. Members are notified as soon as each new box is available, and have 3 days to come to the Cravebox website to enter a lottery style drawing for that Cravebox. Winners are notified as soon as the drawing is completed, and receive their Limited Edition box within about two weeks. Limited Edition boxes are available to members for just $10 each."

I've been very happy with mine, and I feel I have gotten more than $10 worth of value out of each one. Even if there is something I can't use in a box, I've been able to use it as a gift; so far each box I have received has had a minimum of 5 items in it. I've gotten full size beauty products and cosmetics, snack bars, chocolate bars (the premium kind), Sharpie markers in different colors, a nice pedometer, and one box included an issue of Prevention, with a year's free subscription to it. You can cancel any time you want.

My May box included 8oz. Tea Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub (coconut lime), two 1 oz. pkg. Sunsweet dried plums, 2 oz jar Skintersection Intense Repair Cream, 6 pc. box of Guylian Belgian Chocolate Truffles, sample of Lipton Tea & Honey.

For me, I consider each box a treat; there are so few surprises in life anymore, so for me, that $10 is worth it just for the fun of it each month.