Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Once by 6/15- ColdStoneCakes.com "Free Cake Giveaway” CONTEST

http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/mycsc/

ColdStoneCakes.com "Free Cake Giveaway” CONTEST

Eligibility: The “FREE CAKES ONLINE” Contest (“Contest”) is open only to“My Cold Stone ClubTM” members, as described in more detail below (each an“Entrant”). Contest open only to legal residents of the fifty (50)states of theUnited States and the District of Columbia. Limit: One (1)contest entry per primary member (For example, childrenregistered as My Cold Stone Club members under a parent’s email address may not enter the Contest individually and only (1) one entry may be made by the parent under the registered parent’s email address).

To enter, Entrant must: (1) Be a member of the “My Cold Stone Club” at time of entry (or complete new membership prior to entry); (2) Click on the “Click Here” button contained in the Initial Email during the Contest Period (3) Complete the entry form; and (4) Click“Submit”at the bottom of the entry form. Only email addresses registered to the“My Cold Stone Club” shall be considered valid. Limit one (1) Contest entry per registered email address. Limit one (1) entry per person. All valid entries received by Cold Stone Creamery, Inc. by 11:59 p.m. Arizona time on June 15,2012 will be entered to win a prize.

Prizes: One hundred (100) small, round Cold Stone Creamery®Signature Cakes, approximate retail value (“ARV”) Thirty and No/100 Dollars($30.00) each. Each prize winner will be notified by email at the wiinner’s My Cold Stone Club registered email address.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 06-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP