Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2006, 08:05 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up
Default Moving

Moving date approaches. The packers are all around me today, i'm sure they are going to knock me off the computer soon, but hopefully they won't pack it until tomorrow. They should only take 2 days to get me packed and another to load my goods, then i'll be on my way to NC where my hubby is stationed. The kids can't wait for us to live with daddy again. And hubby can't wait to get off that air mattress! hee hee
Old 05-23-2006, 08:13 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Good luck with the move, Missy! That's nice that you have help. Are you guys going to Ft. Bragg?
Old 05-23-2006, 08:44 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

No, they sent him to Asheville 2 months ago. he loves the mountains, but I don'r do cold. I am use to the hot seasons like Texas & here on the coast.

And yea, i'm glad the Army moves us, I wouldn't do it myself! We have too much junk & toys!
Old 05-23-2006, 08:48 AM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

Hope the move goes smoothly for you. Sounds exciting, and North Carolina is just beautiful.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:25 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

For the first few years my ex was in the Army, we moved annually. Like you,
I was thrilled to have it done for us. But he always went to his new assignments first and left me with the moves!! That was kinda tough. Deciding what went in 'hold baggage' and what went in 'household goods' got to be pretty easy by the third move.

Hope you enjoy the mountains despite the colder climate. Have a safe trip.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:45 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile

You lucky woman to have someone packing for you. Give beautiful Asheville a chance. Seems like lots of my friends from the Midwest are retiring in NC. I couldn't take the humidity anymore but if you are used to it that shouldn't be a problem.

I will never get moved.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:48 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

good luck missy on your move

enjoy your new town.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road

Good luck Missy! Tell your movers to head my way when they are done!

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 05-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP
Default Good luck with your move.

Being an Air Force dependent since conception (aka always), I loved the moving making new friends the new adventures and experiences. Getting involved and "getting out there" is the answer to making it a happy move.
I do wish you and yours the best of moves. God Bless you. Deb, aka Grams
Old 05-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Good luck with your move.
My brother was just stationed in Japan....