Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2006, 02:03 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Good luck!
Old 05-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Big Buddy

Smiley is a jewel in the rough
Talking

with the move. My hubby is in the military so we just got out here to Cali in Oct. TMO moved our stuff. We drove here from South Carolina. It was nice but long. So tell your moving people not to to fast and bang up your stuff.
Old 05-23-2006, 03:43 PM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough

sounds rough, don't know how you do it, 2 months ago...ugh. You are a good sole, I like to move but not quite that often...lol. Well good luck and keep us posted. And remember if there is anything we can do to help, don't hesitate!
Old 05-23-2006, 04:09 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

Good Luck Missy and safe travels for you & your Family
Old 05-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

NC is beautiful!!! There is so much to do in and around that area. Have a safe trip!
Old 05-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Mentor

Jakeysmom is a jewel in the rough

Good luck with the Missy!

Hope everything goes smoothly and that you're settled in soon!
Old 05-23-2006, 05:44 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

Hey, hey ! We'll be neighbors kinda! I'm in Wilmington at Wrightsville Beach! Let me know when you're settled in and take it easy - don't get stressed out!!

Lori Ann
Old 05-23-2006, 07:23 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Hey, I got the packers away from my computer! Thank you all for the encouraging words! I'm use to moving now, I just still hate doing it. It takes me a year to get unpacked and then after another year they pack it all up again..hee hee. I have heard so many great things about Asheville, but I do love Charleston, where it is nice and warm.

Hope to have my computer out of a box for one more day, and if not,hopefully they will have my goods delivered in the mountains by Friday!
Old 05-31-2006, 02:52 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Moved to the new house Friday and I just found my box that had my computer in it. I have a path that leads to the computer desk so I will not be on it until I can empty some more boxes where I can see the floor. Once again its going to take me days to catch up on the forum when I can finally get back on the computer. Just thought I'd say hey, and I hope your move, Lindsey, went a heck of a lot better than mine did!
Old 05-31-2006, 08:04 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Missy good luck with your move and I hope everything goes as smooth as possible.