Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2010, 06:40 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Default 2 WINNERS!!! New Contest-Let’s get to chatting!

Let’s liven up the forum with some chitchat! Any member can post anew thread with a topic for discussion, in the Chit Chat forum. It can be a question, an observation, or an article posted from any form of media (please provide a link, if possible). The contest rules are as follows:
  • Keep it clean and not mean. In other words, nothing obscene, and let’s not get snippy. You certainly don’t have to agree, but let’s debate an issue, not argue a point.
  • Post your opinion only. You can cite facts to back your point, but give a reference if you refer to an article, quote, etc. No making up crap!
  • You will receive 1 point for each post OF RELEVANCE. In other words, just posting a smilie doesn’t count. The post should have meaning and contribute to the conversation, not just “I agree”, etc.
  • You will also get one additional point for each different person that posts in your thread, but only for the first time they post. Your posts do not count, although you are encouraged to post to keep you topic in readers minds or add new information, but not to introduce a whole new topic.
  • You may post as many new threads as you like, but only the one with the post points will eventually count.
  • The game will end at midnight CST, on May 31st.
  • The winner will get a prize package from me!
Old 05-20-2010, 07:37 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Come on MBBuddies.... Lets get chatting... prizes ... for talking....
Old 05-20-2010, 10:23 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

BTW, anyone is eligible to enter - Mods included!
Old 05-21-2010, 05:32 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Nan, you're so inventive and thoughtful. What a wonderful way to engage us in conversation...oh, I forgot to mention your generosity, too Anyway, I hope we hear from some newer voices in response to your new contest...c'mon, folks...we're waiting to hear from you!!
Old 05-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
Nan, you're so inventive and thoughtful. What a wonderful way to engage us in conversation...oh, I forgot to mention your generosity, too Anyway, I hope we hear from some newer voices in response to your new contest...c'mon, folks...we're waiting to hear from you!!
Awww, Thanks Sweetie! I just thought it might be a way to get to know some of the new folks here and get us "old timers" to talkin'.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:32 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Just saw this..how exciting
Old 05-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

most of the time I am not very good at expressing myself but sure do feel encouraged when I read what others write. Please continue.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
most of the time I am not very good at expressing myself but sure do feel encouraged when I read what others write. Please continue.
Gayle, it might be an article that you see online and you post a link to it and ask for everyone's opinion. Don't think you have to reinvent the wheel or get up on a soap box.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Gayle, it might be an article that you see online and you post a link to it and ask for everyone's opinion. Don't think you have to reinvent the wheel or get up on a soap box.
I have read and have been helped through the ways to post things but I always get all mixed up. My mind just doesn't get it. Pictures or articles or contests that I see some place I don't know how to put them on here. Glad everyone shares with me anyway.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

SOM,ETIMES I HAVE TROUBLE TOO.. I FEEL ONE OF THE MOD CAN HELP BY 1 STEP A T A TIME...HUGS