Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2012, 01:22 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Default Out-of-date home decorating fads from the 1980's and 1990's

Out-of-date home decorating fads from the 1980's and 1990's
Old 08-16-2012, 01:30 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

One lucky winner in $337 million Powerball lottery
Old 08-17-2012, 06:25 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

I've been meaning for a few years to replace the brass knobs on my kitchen cabinets; not because they are out of style, I just want something that looks nicer.

My house came with carpet in part of the master bathroom, (it's linoleum around the toilet area) and I actually do not mind it. It's actually nice in the winter because it keeps the floor warmer.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I don't mind being out of date if I like something. It would be different if I was going to sale the house I guess. Probably sale as is.......
Old 08-17-2012, 07:23 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
I've been meaning for a few years to replace the brass knobs on my kitchen cabinets; not because they are out of style, I just want something that looks nicer.

My house came with carpet in part of the master bathroom, (it's linoleum around the toilet area) and I actually do not mind it. It's actually nice in the winter because it keeps the floor warmer.
If you watch the clearance section of The Home Depot and Lowe's websites you can find some great deals on knobs. Just make sure to carefully measure the distance between the screw holes if you have handles that have two screws. New handles can be off as little as a quarter of an inch. Hinges are the worst about changing size by a fraction of an inch. You can take several toothpicks and some wood glue and plug the holes. Put some glue in the screw hole and insert as many toothpicks as you can. When the glue has dried completely, come back with a pair of nipper pliers and trim off the ends of the picks. You can then screw on the new hinges.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:43 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Thank you for the tips!
Old 08-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

great tip Nan
Old 08-18-2012, 09:00 PM

Sounds like work to me...
Old 08-19-2012, 07:26 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
Sounds like work to me...

That's why I keep putting it off.