Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default Win Your Wish List from Gardener's Supply

Prize. Prize consists of the products on wish list up to the equivalent of $500. All taxes associated with receipt of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize will be awarded on or about December 10th.

Eligibility. The contest is open only to residents of the United States over the age of 18. void where prohibited. America's Gardening Resource can only accept those entries that are completed and submitted in the format designated below. America's Gardening Resource will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control or (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.

Entries. To be eligible to win the prize, you must become a member of Gardener's Supply website. Wish Lists will be entered only once. Entries must be received by America's Gardening Resource offices by December 10th, 2012.

Winner Selection. The winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries received and will be held at America's Gardening Resource offices on or about December 10th, 2012. The prizewinner will have seven days from notification to claim the prize. Notification is deemed to occur when the e-mail notice is transmitted or when notification by U.S. mail is posted. The winner can claim the prize either by replying to our e-mail notification or by sending us a claim by U.S mail. A claim will be deemed to have occurred at the time at which the claiming e-mail is sent or the time a claim is posted via U.S. mail. IF A SELECTED WINNER IS UNREACHABLE OR INELIGIBLE, FAILS TO CLAIM A PRIZE, OR FAILS TO RETURN AN EXECUTED AFFIRMATION IN A TIMELY MANNER, THE WINNER WILL FORFEIT THE PRIZE.

http://www.gardeners.com/on/demandwa...id=winyourwish
Old 11-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Big Buddy

flipflopflo is on a distinguished roadflipflopflo is on a distinguished road

Thanks Maggie! So we just register and make a wish list? Is there no form to fill out to go with it?
Old 11-18-2012, 10:06 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

HI Pam!!!! I think your right. I am still working on my wish list. I cant seem to finish it and enter. Good seeing you on here again!!
Old 11-18-2012, 12:38 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflopflo View Post
Thanks Maggie! So we just register and make a wish list? Is there no form to fill out to go with it?
Just sign up on the site and the pick out the goodies you like. . .I like too many of 'em!
Old 11-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

they sent a wish list to my email
Old 11-19-2012, 02:54 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
they sent a wish list to my email
I havent got one yet..