Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Introductions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Hi welcome to MBB.Don't forget to vote. check second sticky in chit chat section

Last edited by Christine : 05-27-2006 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-28-2006, 06:05 PM
Big Buddy

Smiley is a jewel in the rough
0sign0036

Hi Megan

from Cali and I too am still trying to get my 2 year old to through the night.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

HI

Glad you joined us...
Old 05-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Big Buddy

Megan is a jewel in the rough

You are all sooo sweet!! Thank you for the warm welcome!! My baby is 7 months old...glad to hear he isn't the only one who has had troubles with it!! Is anyone from the LA area? That is where I'm living now and would love to chat w/anybody that is...just interesting to see if anyone lives near me :-)
Old 05-29-2006, 10:41 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I'm about 2 hours southeast of LA. I have a brother in Silver Lake.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:50 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Megan welcome from Georgia. We are glad you joined us!
Old 05-31-2006, 08:14 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP
Talking

Hello and welcome from San Diego, about 2 hours south of ya. I'm originally from Glendale. What part of LA are you in? Glad to hear your baby is sleeping through the night. I'm still having problems with my 21 month old. Thought I was the only one with this dilemna. Have fun here at BB. I know you will.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:11 PM
Big Buddy

Awww...I'm in Pasadena!! So not far from Glendale or Silver Lake!! How often does your 21 month year old get up a night? It is such an exhausting thing!!
Old 05-31-2006, 09:44 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Yes, we would have been neighbors. My toddler wakes up once or twice in the night. We start him off in his own bed but when he wakes up we put him in our bed. There's so many pros and cons about this subject. We really tried soooooooooo hard not to put him in our bed, however, we were getting up 3 or 4 times in the night everytime he would wake up. It was a killer getting such broken sleep. He just wants to be close to us. So, in order to get sleep we allow him to sleep with us after he wakes up the first time.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:01 AM
Big Buddy

You are exactly right...there are so many pros and cons to getting children to sleep. And it seems like everyone has their own opinion on the subject. You really do just have to do what works best for you and your child. How long have you lived in San Diego? How long did you live in Glendale?