The Brave Adventure in Scotland Sweepstakes
Sponsored by and Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
1. Promotion Period: The Brave Adventure in Scotland Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") commences at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on November 6, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 24, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on December 24, 2012. Entries submitted past the expiration of the Promotion Period will not be accepted and will be destroyed.
2. Administrator/Sponsor: The Promotion shall be administered by Brandmovers ("BRANDMOVERS") and sponsored by Kohl's Department Stores, Inc. "SPONSOR").
3. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of SPONSOR or BRANDMOVERS, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and third party fulfillment or judging agencies (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion.
4. How to Enter:
I. Online Entry: To enter the Promotion via a standard web browser, Entrant (as defined below) must visit www.bravesweeps.com
(the "Website") at any time during the Promotion Period and: (a) follow the on-screen instructions to register with SPONSOR by completing all required fields on the Website and; (b) electronically agree to the Official Rules (collectively, the "Online Sweepstakes Entry"). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on December 24, 2012. Upon completion of the Online Sweepstakes Entry and for each subsequent successful log-in, the Entrant will be automatically entered for a chance to win the Prize. Limit one*(1) Online Sweepstakes Entry per person per email address ("Entrant") per day, for the duration of the Promotion Period.
5. Prizes: Exactly one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. One (1) Grand Prize Winner ("Winner") will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received and awarded the Grand Prize ("Grand Prize") on or about January 8, 2013 consisting of the one (1) Grand Prize.
Winner will receive an Adventures by Disney 9-day/8-night trip for four (4) ("Group") to Scotland ("Trip"). Grand Prize includes roundtrip coach air transportation for the Group from a major commercial airport near Winner's legal U.S. residence (as selected by Sponsor) to an Edinburgh, Scotland area airport (as selected by Sponsor). Trip consists of: hotel accommodations during the Trip (one standard room/quad occupancy) consisting of three (3) nights at the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh, two (2) nights at the Cuillin Hills Hotel in Isle of Sky, and three (3) nights at The Kingsclub & Spa Hotel in Inverness; participation in a guided group travel experience with up to forty four (44) guests total ("Travel Party"); services of two (2) Adventure Guides for the Travel Party; transportation within the land package; services of local experts;*on-tour luggage handling; gratuities for bellmen, housekeepers, drivers, activity providers and dining room staff;* scheduled meals;*entertainment and activities expressly included in the Trip; travel taxes associated with the Trip; and activities including horseback riding, archery and bike riding. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: transportation to and from the airport of origin, meals (unless expressly indicated otherwise), alcoholic beverages, tax, gratuities of the two Adventure Guides, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, activities not expressly included in the Trip, souvenirs and telephone calls.* Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply.*Trip components are subject to change without notice.*Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor's approval.*Adventures by Disney booking, cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply. Group must travel on the same itinerary. Children under the age of 18 may not participate in the Trip unless accompanied by his/her parent as a member of the Group. All members of the Group will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to travel. Members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., credit card, Passport, etc.) before departure and all travelers must be at least 4 years old at time of travel; however the recommended age for the Trip is 6 years old.
Trip must be taken on the June 30 – July 8, 2013 departure and must be booked by February 1, 2012.
Total ARV of Grand Prize:*$25,396.00, which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of lodge rates and airfares. Grand Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and guests will not receive frequent flier miles, award points or other prerequisites in conjunction with Grand Prize travel. If the actual value of the Grand Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a Grand Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.*The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.* Grand Prize elements may not be separated.
The approximate retail value of ALL prizes available to be won in this Promotion is $25,396.00
Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer Grand Prize or redeem Grand Prize for cash, but SPONSOR reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Further, SPONSOR reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Grand Prize at its sole discretion. Additional restrictions may apply.
6. Prize Drawing: Grand Prize: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about January 8, 2013 from among all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified within thirty (30) days of the drawing date via phone, e-mail or certified mail.
By accepting a Grand Prize, Winner agrees that the SPONSOR may use winner's name, likeness, photograph and/or biographical information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration of payment, where permitted by law. All expenses not specified herein are the winner's responsibility. Taxes on and in connection with all prizes are winner's sole responsibility; SPONSOR or its designated agent may issue a Form 1099 to winner for prizes with an ARV of $600 or more. Grand Prize is non transferable. All guests traveling with the winner will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. The winner and each guest are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., credit card, etc.) before departure. No prize, cash or other substitutions allowed except at SPONSOR'S sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. SPONSOR reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. SPONSOR'S failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
[Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery of Grand Prize.]