Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2013, 09:32 AM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default SURVEY New Feb 09 2012

On my way to order my free pizza from the coin toss w/ football game and papa johns (jus what i need) BUT before i go here is a plaza research that just came in ..member iopinions.com where u sign up

so here you go and have a blessed day

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dear marylou:

Plaza Research San Diego is currently looking for Cancer Patients for a nationwide study coming up at the end of February. As with all Plaza Research studies, participants are booked on a first come first serve basis. Not all participants who complete the pre-questionnaires will qualify for the study, nor will everyone receive a callback. Please do not call in reference to the study. If you pre-qualify, a recruiter will contact you with further questions and details.

By clicking on the link below and answering the questions, you are confirming you understand the above statements and policies. You are also agreeing to fill out the survey honestly and to the best of your knowledge.

*Referrals for these studies are welcome! Please forward this email to anyone you think may qualify.

Topic: Cancer Patients

Who: Those suffering from breast, prostate and other large tumor cancers

When: In-person interviews: February 21st in Los Angeles and February 22nd in San Diego for local residents. Nationwide phone interviews: February 25th - March 11th, 2013

Length/Pay: In-person interviews last 1-hour and pay $125 /Telephone interviews last 1-hour and pay $100

Where: In-person interviews are being held in the San Diego and Los Angeles area. Phone interviews are nationwide.

If you are interested in the Cancer Patients study, please click on the link below and fill out the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/nationwidecancerpatients

Old 02-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

thanks but I didn't qualify and I am glad that I didn't; cancer I had was found early.