Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2006, 09:05 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
0love0046 Maxine Bunny Slippers $8.48 (50% off) + more

http://mybargainbuddy.com/store/hallmark?afsrc=1Maxine Bunny Slippers $8.48 (50% off) + more

Women's Bunny Slippers (Size 8-9)
Price: $16.95 Sale: $8.48 plus delivery

Cold heart, warm feet. Or, as Maxine might say, "Tread lightly and carry a big attitude."
Maxine's Bunny Slippers are made of soft polyester with non-slip acrylic soles.

Other Maxine items:

Maxine Hot Flash Mug
Price: $9.95 Sale: $4.98 plus delivery

Maxine will warm you up right down to your bunny slippers. Add hot liquid to see the word "Flash" appear and Maxine sweat bullets.

Words on mug:
Care to join me in a hot toddy?

Maxine "I May Be Old" Framed Sentiment
Price: $9.95 Sale: $4.98 plus delivery

Got to be good-lookin' cause she's so fun to see. Maxine's eternal wisdom will keep your hopes alive of winning the big one and heading off to the tropical island of your dreams.

Caption reads:
I may be old, but people who look like me always win the lottery.

It's Not Menopause I'm Just Like This
Price: $9.95 Sale: $4.48 plus delivery

Don't let the change of life get you down...it's too hard to get back up. That's Maxine. An expert on "the change," she recently completed the definitive guide to aging disgracefully, a book full of witty and brilliant comments about getting older, getting flabbier, getting frustrated...things that burn her biscuits! So, go ahead. Buy the book. Trust us, you wouldn't want to get on Maxine's bad side.
This 96-page soft-cover book measures 7" x 7". Illustrations by John Wagner. Design by Barbara LaRue King.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
0love0046

I LOVE those slippers!!