Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2008, 01:59 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

shoot! sometimes when DH is watching tv, he calls me in to talk too.....
Old 10-18-2008, 01:59 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Hi Linda!

Not much, always laundry to do, though.
Business is kinda slooow this week,
Old 10-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

my DH doesn't like talking when he is watching tv...LOL
Old 10-18-2008, 02:02 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

thats just it, he'll be there watching, and then when I do come in to "talk", he just clams up and still watches....or he'll do this, turns off the tv to talk, and never says a word....just sits and thinks or gets up and does something else..that drives me nuts..like what the heck???
Old 10-18-2008, 02:12 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
Hi Linda!

Not much, always laundry to do, though.
Business is kinda slooow this week,
Hi sis....how are you sweetie???? Our business was slow this week also and it worries me!
Old 10-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Big Buddy

My 5 year old granddaughter Madison called me this afternoon and told me she got her ears pierced and was wearing pink earrings. She proceeded to tell me she was going to be Hannah Montana for Halloween and she got a wig, panty hose, panties, necklace, bracelets, etc. and they were all Hannah Montana. She is just too funny......LOL
Old 10-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Big Buddy

increasing....increasing.....increasing.....
Old 10-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Big Buddy

Tammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIP

Hello People

How are you today ?
Old 10-18-2008, 05:45 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

I'm OK. Did you go for a ride??

How ru?
Old 10-18-2008, 06:03 PM
Big Buddy

Tammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIP

No we did not go ride was going to but a friend we have not seen in months called and came over to see us.