Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up
Thumbs up Another bzz agent campaign

Couldn't find this on search in case some one has already posted it. The buzz agent is offering another campaign. This one is geared towards kids and bottle water. It is called aquapod.

www.bzzagent.com
Old 06-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

Thanks Missy
Old 06-12-2006, 02:14 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thank you missy. i am a bzzzagent and i wasn't notified of this.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmuffs
thank you missy. i am a bzzzagent and i wasn't notified of this.
I wasn't either, they notified me the other day about Budweiser beer though and then I saw this. weird
Old 06-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Little Buddy

themoneyman1113 is a jewel in the rough
Default Received new campaign

I am a Bzz Agent thanks to you wonderful friends it very fun and who doesn't like free stuff. Funny thought the local news here in MA did a story on these guys very positive. I wish I found out sooner about them. I joined a Folgers Coffee campaign for the new Simply Smooth coffee thats easy on the stomach, great coffee too. I need it staying up late on MBB Love this place. For those who haven't joined I recommend you do. Free high quality stuff.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:16 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

I am a bzz agent and can't find a thing on this - is it limited to certain regions??? I did the TAke 5 campain but that is all I have ever done. My homepage doesn't list anything I am compatible of completing, any suggestions?
Old 06-14-2006, 10:31 AM
Big Buddy

pbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fans

I agree. I can't find anything on it either & I have only be involved in the TAKE 5 campaign & I think that was only because someone posted the information here. Any ideas how to be include?

Thanks,
pbarbee
Old 06-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Mentor

When I went to the website it was there on the front page, but i guess its full now. Its still under my campaign.

Campaign Homepage

The Aquapod BzzCampaign

Online BzzGuide
PDF BzzGuide

Welcome, BzzAgent Misfit!
Aquapod™ is a new bottled water package from Deer Park® that's designed especially for your kids! It's pure, natural spring water that comes in a cool, bubble-shaped bottle. Aquapod will have your kids asking for more bottled water!
You probably already know how important it is for busy, active children (and their parents!) to stay hydrated. Aquapod satisfies your children's thirst in an exciting and fun new way. Sure, you may be thinking that it's just the same spring water in the bottle — but don't underestimate the power of packaging! Kids are curious and love to try anything new. Once they get their hands on an Aquapod bottle, they won't want to put the bottle down!
The Aquapod bottle is a new, rounded shape that's fun and unique. It's a revolutionary, patented, fun design that rolls and even floats in water! Aquapod helps your kids have fun with bottled water with an interactive shape that gives water a cool, new image. Each Aquapod bottle holds 11 ounces of water, which is a convenient and child-friendly size. And, of course, the water tastes great, because it's the same spring water from Deer Park® that you know and love.
Hey, we know it's tough to get kids to make healthy choices. So we think that whatever might work is worth trying! Whether it's the unique shape, the great taste or the desire to be "just like mom or dad" toting around a water bottle, we think that the Aquapod bottle will make it easier for you to get your kids hooked on H2O. Aquapod helps you instill good habits early on, by offering a brand new way for your kids to enjoy delicious, natural spring water!
Old 06-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Big Buddy

barbnolastname is on a distinguished road

i got in on the water one last week and a few days prior to that i got in on a "royal velvet bath towel" one. I can't wait to see how nice the towels are, they even let me pick what colors i wanted and the water one is good cuz I drink water non-stop so i'm excited lol
Old 06-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Big Buddy

barbnolastname is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEMJ79
I am a bzz agent and can't find a thing on this - is it limited to certain regions??? I did the TAke 5 campain but that is all I have ever done. My homepage doesn't list anything I am compatible of completing, any suggestions?
check the homepage every day or 2 and do all the polls and surveys. it took me awhile before i started getting campaigns but now i get them all the time.