Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Little Buddy

jkbruson is a jewel in the rough
Default Free 200ml bottle of Growing Up Milk for your toddler

Try Growing Up Milk for FREE. The right nutrients. The right balance. No cost!
Now there's a new way to try great-tasting Growing Up Milk at home - FREE!

Just fill-in the form below to get a 200ml bottle of new Cow & Gate Growing Up Milk for your toddler. We'll send you a leaflet packed with useful facts and an exclusive voucher to get a FREE sample of Growing Up Milk from your nearest store.
Must submit toddlers D/O/B

http://growingupmilk.cowandgate.ie/try

Old 06-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Big Buddy

tnk530 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Thank you

Many thanks for requesting your FREE Growing up Milk voucher. Please expect to receive it through the post within 24 days.

In the meantime if you have any questions we can help with please call our Freephone Careline on 1-800 570 570

Thanks,my daughter is almost 2, so this is great for her!
Old 06-23-2006, 07:20 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

this is different. thanks for the post.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:00 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Thank you

Many thanks for requesting your FREE Growing up Milk voucher. Please expect to receive it through the post within 24 days.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

For some reason it keeps telling me that my toddler's date of birth is invalid - I know it is the right date and she will be two in August so I am not sure why I keep getting this message.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:06 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

Nevermind my previous message - if you find you are having the same trouble then you may not be reading correctly like I wasn't - put birthday in form of day - month - year -- Silly me!
Old 06-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Thanks for the link!!!