Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2006, 02:28 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer
Question Smooth Top/Glass Top Stoves

I have a smooth/glass top stove. I was wondering if you have one what do you use to clean it and what kind of pans/skillets do you use on it? Do you use iron skillets on it? Thanks!
Old 06-24-2006, 02:43 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

I have a smooth top stove and you can use any kind of pan on it.(the OLD stoves used to be a problem). Cast iron is fine (mine is a Maytag). I clean it with
or sometimes I just use the same thing I am using to clean the counters.. EasyOff makes cooktop cleaner too.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:57 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Ok thanks! I really love it!!!
Old 06-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth
I have a smooth top stove and you can use any kind of pan on it.(the OLD stoves used to be a problem). Cast iron is fine (mine is a Maytag). I clean it with
or sometimes I just use the same thing I am using to clean the counters.. EasyOff makes cooktop cleaner too.

I use the same stuff. works great
Old 06-25-2006, 06:36 AM
Big Buddy

emtluvs2cook is on a distinguished road

My cousin has one of those flat top stoves that you aren't supposed to use iron skillets on.....but she uses them anyways and she even cans on it. So far nothing has happened to it and she's had it for several years. She cleans hers with whatever she wipes everything else off with. I think they are more durable than they advertise.

glow Good friends make you smile...even when you don't feel like smiling glow
Old 06-25-2006, 08:00 AM
Little Buddy

jkbruson is a jewel in the rough

My dream is to have a Flat-top Stove! My electric range always gets food down everywhere in it....Yuck... It is such a pain!

Please Vote 5 Diamonds for my disabled sister Ms. Donna! Ends June 30th!
http://doodiedw.monique.blip.tv/