Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Big Buddy

Melissa is a jewel in the rough
Default Buried him.

Jake was buried today. We were supposed to be there from 10:00 to about 10:30 but I didn't leave until after 12:30 and that wasn't all that willingly. Everyone but Chad left... including the people we rode there with. The funeral director sat until about 12, but he had another family so he had to leave. The grave digger people just sat there staring at us. I know they have jobs to do but it's my child, and if I don't want to leave him I'm not going to.

We started walking (mind you it was 101 degrees) and made it about 15 minutes (not even out of the graveyard yet) and some guy from the VFW hall came up and said the gravedigger wanted to talk to us. He drove us back and he was just making sure it was okay to bury him... but he was already in the hole. The nice VFW guy gave us a ride to Chad's where we slept all day.

So aside from today being a horrible day my best friend tells me something horrible that happened that she found out about on the day we took Jake off life support. She thought I already had too much to deal with but I wish so hard she would of at least gave me a shot. She didn't make it to the burial because of it. She was going to come over last night and tell me but she thought I'd be asleep and she didn't want to tell me right before I burried Jake.

Nothing is right and life is so unfair to everyone.

Last edited by Melissa : 06-26-2006 at 10:57 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:01 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

My heart aches for you and your family. Your beautiful child is with God
and the Angels now and will always be watching over you all from above.
May you find peace in knowing that he is well and happy. You are all in
my prayers. God Bless you.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:48 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Melissa, please don't give up on your your faith. I no the loss of a child is the worst thing you can go through, but God is with you and your family and he will take care of you. Things happen for a reason even when we don't agree with them. He is one of Gods angels now helping to take care of you. My heart goes out to you, if you need anything let me know. huggs and kisses.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:57 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

((((((((((((((((((((Melissa))))))))))))))))))))))) )) Still praying for you some strength.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:05 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

I'm so sorry for your loss Melissa. he is in Heaven in a better place and you will see him again. (((hugs)))))
Old 06-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough

we are here for you, please use us as your strength, please don't hesitate. Our prayers are with you.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:16 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

You are all still in my prayers. May the angels be watching over Jake now.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:57 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Melissa I will continue to pray for you and your family. I can't imagine what you are going through or the pain you are feeling but please remember that God is with you and the angels are watching over sweet baby Jake. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you! We are here for you!!!
Old 06-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

It was the right thing to stay with Jacob as long as you did.
I really cannot express the sympathy I feel for you now and words probably have no comfort to you.
I am here for you. I am still praying for you and your family.