Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2006, 12:31 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP
Default Update On My Brother-in-law

I just wanted to update you on Ricky. I went down to the hospital today and stayed with my sister for about 3-1/2 hours and took her to lunch. My brother-in-law looks really bad...I wouldn't have known him if I had seen him on the street. He is totally paralyzed on his left side and at this point they don't know if rehabilitation will help or not. He is basically just laying there. He isn't in a coma but the doctor said his body had been through so much it is basically trying to recuperate. The doctor told her the damage was done and couldn't be reversed at all. I talked to my brother-in-law and he would open his left eye. I ask him questions and he would shake his head yes or no. He can't open his right eye..it is swollen shut. I feel so sorry for them. My sister said she hated to see him this way and I understand. She is trying to be strong. He probably won't ever be able to go back to work and Debra doesn't work. The hospital gave her alot of papers to fill out and they are going to try and get her some help. They have to live. Her youngest and oldest sons live with them and are both working and told Debra they would help. PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEEP THEM AND THEIR FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU!!!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 01:49 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

my prayers are with you and your family.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

My prayers are with them. Miracles happen and hopefully our prayers will be answered and his body will beat this. Hugs to you to Linda. (((((((((((Linda)))))))))))))
God bless, Christy
Old 06-28-2006, 06:07 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Yes, miracles do happen. I am glad he came through the surgery ok.
I will keep you all in my paryers.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:33 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Keeping your family in my prayers, too!
Old 06-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Remember that the first 72 hours after the stroke are the most critical.
I'm so sorry. My prayers are with him
Old 06-29-2006, 03:18 AM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough

my prayers are with you and your family.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:10 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP
Default Thank You

Thank you all for your sweet and thoughtful messages. I know my sister is going through a rough time but I know God is with them and that she must keep her faith. I didn't hear anything during the night so that is a good sign. Thank you again for continuing to keep us in your prayers. I appreciate your thoughtfulness so much!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 04:43 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i'm so sorry for you and your sister linda. i will keep you in my prayers.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:36 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

You have my prayers too.