Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Big Buddy

cruising66 is on a distinguished road
Default I was just thinking ...

I was watching a commercial for Swiffer Carpet Flick and remembered when I went to my local wholesale store to buy my first swiffer duster. The cashier actually opened the box, took out the $5.00 coupon inside, entered that for me, then gave me a coupon for the wholesale store itself for $5.00, and entered that, too! The Swiffer was like $15.00 to begin with, and it ended up costing me $5.00! That was the coolest thing a cashier ever did for me! I didnt even ask him to do that... that's the best part!

So, I was wondering, gals, what is the nicest thing a cashier has ever done for you? We sometimes get aggravated with the cashiers at stores, because some these days just dont care, but some really do!! What has been your nicest experience with a cashier?
Old 06-28-2006, 05:07 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Every so often I get a cashier at Walmart that will ring certain items up with competitor's prices, even though I didn't tell them to price match. If it saves me a buck here and there I'm all for it. It's also nice when something rings up more than it said on the shelf and they give me the price I saw without doing a price check on it. They would rather do that than have to deal with restocking the shelves I think.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:36 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I like it when they take your word on it if something needs a price check. I always know the exact price of everything I put in my cart.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:40 PM
Little Buddy

Ghia is on a distinguished road

AHAHAHAHAH... Karen you are so funny.. pricing is what " U" do best!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I didn't notice a box was opened and a cashier knew exactly what aisle the item was in and sent someone to get it with no extra wait .

One time someone took my cart that had my keys in it and a cashier had it returned to me within a minute.

Thanks for all the great cashiers
Old 06-29-2006, 02:24 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

I like it when they give the coupons back
Old 06-29-2006, 03:55 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

the only time i can remeber is when i was with a friend and we didnt realize what time it was and we were late picking my daughter up at school. the cashier overheard us and the couple items that i had were free with coupons so she said just leave the coupons, gave me my stuff and told me i could leave.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:35 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

one day I was shopping in Walmart and suddenly felt sick and could hardly stand up. A cashier saw me and helped me to a bench by her register and proceeded to call management for help checking me out and getting my stuff to my truck. she also called my home to make sure I made it there ok.
now whenever I go there shopping i have help whenever I need it.
Old 06-30-2006, 06:22 AM
Big Buddy

cruising66 is on a distinguished road

Stubby... how cool that she actually called you at home to check on you! That really showed she cared about you! Very nice!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

There's a really nice cashier at our local Walgreens. If I buy something that there is a coupon for in the ad or the rebate book, and I don't have the coupon (because I probably didn't notice it), even though I don't ask her too she will look and find a coupon for me to use. She does this with all her customers, I think that is really nice that she wants to save us some money, even if it's just a few cents.

When my mom was really sick about 3 years ago from chemo, she was buying groceries at Walmart. The lady that was checking her our knew her and her situation, and she could see my mom was really tired and not very strong. She got two nearby cashiers that did not have any customers to unload my mom's cart for her, then she told my mom not to try to push the cart out to her car herself, she called a stockman to help my mom out and load her car. It really meant a lot because at that time just a trip to the store to buy a few groceries exhausted her.