Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2006, 05:45 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP
Default tonite at walmart

Tonight I went to Walmart with a stack of coupons for free items that I have been collecting from this site. Well I went through the self check-out only to find out that I couldn't do that with all of the free coupons. So the nice lady rang out the order for me so I could pay for it through her. She was so amazed at all my free coupons. I had $85.00 worth of free coupons. She wanted to know where I got them and I told her about this wonderful site with all of my wonderful new friends. So she asked me for the website and I gave it to her. She was absolutely amazed. I told her to make sure she registers at MBB and stops by to say hi. I thought this was great and I just wanted to share this with my buddies!
Old 07-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Mentor

Jakeysmom is a jewel in the rough

$85 worth of free coupons! Yowsers! Kelly, you are a coupon queen!

And, what a nice lady! I hope she does stop by so we can all "meet" her. Extra brownie points for her.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Wow Kelly! Hope she stops by and says hi!
Old 07-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

Too fun! Way to go!
Old 07-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

great story
Old 07-03-2006, 12:16 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Good Job
Old 07-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Thanks for spreading the word about MyBargainBuddy, Kelly!
Old 07-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Little Buddy

Faye is on a distinguished roadFaye is on a distinguished road
Default Speaking of Wal-Mart

I e-mailed the PR department in Benton, AK. and asked that someone call me about the use of internet coupons at Wal-Mart. The PR person called me that evening and said Wal-Mart will be more than happy to accept internet coupon. He did ask that I use 1 coupon per product. WOW! I called the manager at my local grocery store (shopped there for 15 years) and said they lost another customer because they won't allow the use of internet coupons. Let's go shopping the Wal-Mart way and use those coupons!!
Old 07-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

I went to my wal-mart yesterday and they declined all of my internet coupons, even when i told them that they accepted them back in charleston where i use to live.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:51 AM
Little Buddy

Faye is on a distinguished roadFaye is on a distinguished road
Default Wal-Mart and Coupons

Missy I am so sorry that Wal-Mart won't take coupons in your area. You might think about a call to you local manager or corporate office to make a suggestion. I just went shopping last weekend and was able to use all of my coupons. Also, I did e-mail www.pmalink.org to request help with advocating the use of internet coupons in the Austin, Tx. area. This site is called "Promotion Marketing Association". Click on "resources" then scroll down and click on the red, white and blue area (National coupon month). When this page opens click to enter the site. There is some good info. here about coupons. I did get two different responses from someone at the pma group. The second response specifically asked me to identify names of grocery stores I shop at so they could contact and provide education on this concern. I don't know if this could make a difference but I believe there is power in numbers and if we all advocate for the use of internet coupons some type of impact will occur. Let me know if this helps. In the mean time I will continue to let the corporate offices where I spend my money that they need to "get with it" and offer this option to us. Hope your holiday if fun filled!
Faye